Drive!

Sian's P.O.V

So then, Harry Styles was standing next to me. This was awkward, hey how many people can say 'That awkward moment when your musical idol is standing next to you and you don't know what to do.' The bus left but not before Louis could hop off and run towards us.

"Hey Hazza...and Sian" Louis said, he is here right next to me the Swag-master from Doncaster my perfect guy. I used to live near there; maybe one of the reasons Louis was my favourite. "Hey Lou," he replied. "So you've met Sian."

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about that um...Thing?" What thing, this is the most awkward situation I've been in since well ever! Surprisingly he didn't understand either, "What thing?" Harry asked.

"Umm...I'll tell ya later."

"I don't mind I probably won't understand." I interjected,

"Nah forget it." Louis said quietly.

"Hey Sian, where's Charlie?" Thank The Lord, Damien was here! "Now don't panic but-"

"What's happened? Where is she? Is she okay?" Why did I say that don't panic that always makes people panic! STUPID! STUPID!

"Hi I'm Harry Styles from One Direction, and this is Lou-"

"I don't care where is Charlie?" His voice raising and his nostril flaring,

"In the hospital we'll explain on the way!" Louis said speaking properly for the first time, he stood in front of me, it was as if he was defending me. Harry looked surprised as well. "We'll get a taxi!"

"TAXI! To the nearest hospital please and I will pay double if you get us there in under five minutes!" Charlie's Dad shouted. We all got in the car, Damien in the front Harry at one side, me in the middle because I was smallest, and Louis at the other side. Louis crossed his legs, why I thought to my self. Louis and Harry exchanged glances it was like they were having a telepathic conversation...

Louis P.O.V

My eyes widened not here! Not now! I crossed my legs to try and hide it! God what if she sees!

Sian's P.O.V

Harry tried not to smile but I saw him, I wonder what it was about. We told Charlie's Dad what had happened. When I said to him what she told the brunette he smiled and said that's my girl. We arrived at the hospital; the paparazzi were circling the tour bus. Louis ran out the Taxi as soon as it stopped.

"Hahahahaha..." Harry let out a huge laugh. "What was that about?" I asked "I can't tell you." I wondered, I just guess it will be one of life's mysteries...

We needed to get to Charlie fast. "Come on!" Damien yelled he practically threw a handful of twenty pound notes at the driver and launched out of the car.  

"I think I will go check on Lou!" Harry jumped out.

I ran to the desk and asked about Charlie the nurse said "Oh that short girl with the blond Irish boy, they make a cute couple don't you think? They are in ward 13 room 9, you can't go up though. Please wait down here." Charlie hates being called short. She always says 'I'm not short I'm fun size' and 'the best things come in small packages.' I hope she's okay.

"We will wait here." Damien told me but unlike a fully grown adult I didn't have as much patience or self control. I bolted for the stairs and ran up four flights before I got tired but then I heard Charlie scream which filled me with a new surge of adrenaline and I ran to the door and barged in just as she fainted.

Niall Horan was rubbing his hand and staring at Charlie. "You're Niall Horan."

"I am and you are Sian. Am I right?"

"Yeah, how is she?" I was shocked to see him here.

"She is strong I think she has broke my hand. Talk about an iron grip. Her shoulder was dislocated." He said slowly wiping her tears from her porcelain skin. "You like her?" I asked softly.

"Yeah but I may have said some stupid things to her. She hates me..."

Charlie startled to cough and I went over to her she opened her red puffy eyes and reached with one hand towards me hugging me and mumbling something incoherent. I comforted her but then I pulled away to examine her she looked terrible. Her mascara had run down her bruised face, and there was ruby blood that had leaked down a little bit of her chin.

"Can I have a wet towel?" I asked the doctor who was startled at my sudden appearance. "It's really not-" he was cut off by Niall. "Just get a towel please." He didn't raise his voice but there was a certain sound of authority that took me aback. I stared at him, my mouth was the shape of an 'O'. He went and got one. I dabbed away the mascara while Charlie got herself together. She looked much better then the doctor stopped us and shone a light in her eye to check for concussion. There was a little but he said it would ware off in a few days but she needed to be watched closely, that was the reason she kept fainting but she hasn't complained of sickness or vomited so she should be fine. I then washed her hands because there was a bit of blood on her fist. "Does this mean I'm a bad arse?" She asked smiling. Niall chuckled from the chair he was sitting. We all laughed except the doctor.

***********************************

I reached 50 votes thank youuuuu everyone who has voted!!!!!!!! Can't wait I hope it reaches 100! Also as a treat I'm updating twice!!!!! Enjoy