Smile!

I got a relaxing shower and made my way out to Niall who was sat on the sofa I sat next to him, "Ya know Friday will be our first date?" I grinned. He looked at me and smiled, he twisted himself round so we were crossed legged on the sofa facing each other.

"I can't wait to tell everyone about you." He said, I smiled and kissed him then I thought of something.

I sighed "You have given me so much," I looked down and he came closer to me so our faces we only inches apart.

"I wanted to." He whispered.

"Their is only one thing I can give to you that's worth as much as what you have given me. Well to me anyway."

"And what's that?" I lent in and kissed him and pushed him over so I was laying on top of him on the sofa then pulled away. He was smiling at me "Are you sure?"

"Yes, after the film premier at yours." I sucked in a big breath, "I'm ready and I know you care. It will kind of seal our relationship?"

"Isn't it already." He smirked. I smiled into another kiss and another one and another one. Then I just snuggled down and laid down next to him with my hand and head on his chest we stayed like that for ages just watching TV and chilling out.

Sian and Louis came back with food and Niall and I practically tackled them. When we had eaten Sian asked "Um... Guys don't we need to ring Simon about Friday?"

"Yeah I guess I'll do it." Louis stretched, grabbed his iPhone and rung Simon "Hey, Simon it's Louis I was wondering if we could all bring our girlfriends to the Skyfall premier on Friday?" He paused. "Yes me and Niall have met someone, but Harry has broken up with Taylor." He pulled a quizzical look, "Yea-" he was broken off. "A picture? Okay I guess so gimme a sec." He hung up and we all looked at him confused. "He wants a picture of you guys." Sian and I looked at eachother and I just stared at her. We were both screaming the same thing in our heads 'No I hate having my picture taken!'

"Okay, you're sorted Sian though." I frowned and unlocked my iPod showing them the picture I took of them when they were asleep. "Aww..." Louis commented while peering at the picture. Sian went beetroot red, "Yeah, will you send it to me?" she smiled.

"Kay, what about me?" I asked nervously while hitting send. "Can I have one with Niall?"

"Sure babe." He said. I smiled and pretended to punch him on the arm. I wrapped my arms round his waist and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Smile!" Louis said and he tapped the photo button on his phone before showing us. Niall looked handsome but, I looked terrible. "Great!" Louis smiled mischievously.

"Huh yeah great." I smiled fakely.

"You look cute." Niall smiled and kissed my cheek, I didn't respond.

"Hey, Simon" Louis said, "Yeah I know." he smiled at Sian and took her hand in his, "and Niall has done well for himself." He winked at me and I looked down and went pink. "Oh yeah we bought them some clothes for them. And we can go public? Great. What about Harry? Mm huh. Okay well thanks Simon I will see you tomorrow bye." We looked at him expectantly. "You girls can come and Harry is going to talk to Simon, about showing he is an independent bachelor. Then us to show our maturity. Oh and also he loves you both so far." Niall laughed.

"You're maturity?" We giggled and Louis laughed as well.

"I'm not finished. We need to set you both up with a Twitter account and Simon is trying to get you an interview tomorrow."

"What?" Sian asked, she took the words out of my mouth. "An interview?" I nodded and looked at Louis. It was Niall that answered.

"Once they know you, they will want to know everything about you, favourite colour, favourite song, band, artist how did we meet etc, etc..." I understood. I heard a buzz sound and it was Louis phone.