Rock Me

I turned to face Niall, and then I remembered what was next. How could I forget? But I told him I'm ready. I am ready. I want him, I hope he wants me too.

He unlocked the door but didn't open it I shot him a puzzled look but he smiled impishly. "Cover your eyes." I smiled and did what he said. He walked me through his flat slowly maneuvering me round the maze holding my waist. "What about my shoes?"

"You need them on." I was seriously confused now, where could I possibly need my shoes in a flat? Then I thought of it just as the cool night air swooshed into my face blowing my hair off my shoulders, I love the smell of fresh night air. "You can open them." I heard the excitement in his voice. I slowly opened one eye but as soon as I got a peak my eyelashes fluttered open. I was on a glass balcony with a little bar, and a small hot tub. "Ohh." I walked slowly to the edge my hands sliding up the metal railing, the view was beautiful, I could see every aspect that made London, well London. "Niall I-I-" his hands snaked round my waist and he softly kissed my neck sending sparks down my body, before resting his chin on my shoulder. I turned around so our foreheads were touching, he kissed my cheek with his pink lips. "You are so sweet." I kissed him on the lips just gently meeting before pulling away and looking into the blue oceans that were his eyes, calm and still yet mysterious. "I love you." He said, the three enigmatic words drifted in the air I looked up as if I was following them to the dark sky. "I love you too." I whispered. We shared the precious moment, before a huge grin spread on his lips.

"Do you want to get in?" He signalled to the hot tub.

"But I don't have my swimming stuff." I stated innocently.

"You don't need them." He grinned unbuttoning his shirt, in less that five minutes the only thing covering his body was his white Calvin Kelin boxers. I stared at the bulge in his pants before looking away embarrassed luckily for me he didn't see. I took off my shoes and put my hair into a scruffy bun. I smirked taking in every aspect of his angelic body. I pulled my dress over my head leaving my black bra and knickers on and my boots which I quickly unzipped and put under one of the two bar stools. Niall's eyes popped and his mouth hung open, I smirked again, "Like what you see?" I said laughing at my lame attempt to be sexy, before slipping into the hot bubbling water. "Ahhh." My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I slid into the water. God this was heaven and I had my own Irish God. Niall was still silent and still. "Niall?"

"Sorry, it's just wow." He went beetroot red and looked down, oh yeah the black lace. I joined him and turned a deep scarlet Niall poured some sparkling liquid into two Champagne flutes. I took a sip, it was like a party on my tongue. "Mm what is this?" I looked at the bottle French champagne, I spluttered. "How much did this cost?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Does it matter?" He said, I laughed and drunk the rest, I stared at Niall's full lips. I put my glass down and he mirrored my actions. I pushed the water aside and glided up to him before sitting on his knees, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him delicately at first, but then it got deeper and more passionate.

I stroked his chest tracing around his toned muscles. He entrapped my clasp in his and Niall guided me to the glass doors; he grabbed a towel off the side on the way and wrapped it around us pulling us closer. I shrieked at first but then giggled as Niall whipped me off my feet. I kissed him and before I knew it we were in the bedroom he threw me onto the bed. I smiled and pulled him on top of me we both smiled into the next kiss. He pulled away and started to leave soft kisses from my jawline down my neck as his fingers fumbled behind me and unclasped my bra. Niall started to pull down my pants I instantly I tensed and became nervous.

He noticed but didn't stop, he continued but slower waiting for my next reaction. He kissed me increasingly roughly and I kissed back, one of my hands clutched his blond hair and my fingernails dug into his back with my other hand.

I smiled breathlessly, and I pulled away. "I'm ready Niall."

He curled his body round mine and swung his strong arms around me holding me close.

Eventually we finished and he fell down at the side of me. "I love you Charlie, more than you could ever know." I turned round to face him, and smiled.

"Oh I highly doubt than Mr. Horan." I kissed him on the lips sweetly and snuggled under the covers with him next to me.

I woke up, I don't remember falling asleep but I remember everything else and I mean everything, his touch, his lips, him. I turned to see his angelic calm face snoring softly, I smiled as even more memories of the night rushed into my head. I cuddled him leaning my head on his bare chest, closed my eyes, and drifted off, in my 19 years of life I never thought I would be this happy. I was living my dream. Living the dream... Literally.

*********************************************************************

It's over!!! What did you guys think, post your favorite part in the story and check out my other fanfics. Please have a look!!! I hope you enjoyed the book, I know I enjoyed writing it.

And lastly A BIG HUMONGOUS THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who ever voted, commented or even simply read this. I <3 YOU ALL xxxx