I'm sorry...

Niall leaned in. I thought millions of things in one second. Did I want this? Had I been leading him on? Did he think this was a date? Was it a date? One thing I knew I'm not in love with him. To deflect the kiss I turned my head making him miss and kiss my cheek. "Niall-I-I-I'm sorry." I closed the door and locked it, then slid down it crying. He knocked at first then did the same thing on the other side of the door. "Charlie open up we need to talk," His voice wobbled.

"You're not allowed to cry! You're meant to be the strong one!" He laughed through the tears.

"We can't always be strong."

"Why Niall? Why can't we?"

"Just let me in Charlie we can talk."

"We're talking now!"

"Charlie! Just let me in!" He hit the door hard and I felt it on my back. He was starting to scare me; the sadness had turned to anger.

This is ridiculous I'm a mature adult that is if a mature adult is the equivalent to a petrified confused teenager. I slowly got up and opened the door; I hid behind it peeking my head around. Niall stepped up and stood in the door way before walking in and crushing me into a hug pulling me close burying his face in my hair stroking it slowly and tangling it around his fingers. I wrapped my arms round his neck as we both stood there for what seemed like eternity. I continued "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Eventually when he pulled away I slid my hands round his neck and slowly lent to his lips not kissing him but my bottom lip brushed against his; this was the only way I would know what my feelings were. Yes, it was selfish, but it would be better than to be in a false relationship leading him on with me not being sure if I love him that way. Or any way at all. Niall's breath quivered for one moment before plunging his lips to mine. I kissed him deeply. Then I pulled away and looked into his blue crystal eyes. "That was my first kiss."

"You're a good kisser." he whispered and smirked. I smiled into the next one it was salty because of our tears; he kissed my neck picked me up and pulling our hips together. "Niall. I can't I'm a-" He put me down but kissed me again stopping my speech and I wanted him to. I wanted him and no matter how much he kissed me I still wanted more...

Niall's P.O.V

Why didn't I just say it I love you! Because I do I love her more than I have loved any girl. And I know she is the one eventhough I have only known her for a few days, not even that. Yet I feel protective over her like a possession, but I cared for her, yes I loved her. As soon as she opened the door all I wanted to say was I'm sorry but I needed her to give me a chance because that's all I wanted to say.

She peaked her head round like a child would; my heart burst inside my chest. Was she scared of me? This was my entire fault. Why she got hurt. Why she is like this now. Why her eyes are puffy and red. But it isn't my fault I am bound to this girl. When she emerged fully from the door I rushed to her holding her close to me never wanting to let go however I reluctantly had to or we would be there for days. I stepped back so we could see each other as she stared into my eyes she leaned in and caressed my lower lip with hers I breathed out needing her wanting her. We finally touched and sparks engulfed my body a burning passion had erupted inside of me, the whole universe was centred on this one person, this one young lady.

"That was my first kiss." She mumbled.

"You're a good kisser." I grinned.

We both leaned in again I had kissed girls before but not like this, she teased me gently pulling away every so often so I would think it was over but then it just got deeper and deeper. I picked her up and pulled her closer kissing her neck. I needed more. But she objected. "Niall. I can't I'm a-" I cut her off putting her down locking our lips together again. It felt like forever and I wish that it was but all good things must come to an end, apparently one of us had to pull away. Eventually she unwillingly leant back breaking the best thing that had ever happened to me. "I love you." I whispered into her ear.

Charlie's P.O.V

But I couldn't do it, a kiss was enough I wasn't even sure if I loved him. No now I was sure I loved him, I know because he makes me feel special like we fit together perfectly. We match perfectly. But it wasn't the right time or place. After a long time I'm not sure of the duration I pulled away and he stared into my eyes. "I love you." These three simple words were all I needed to hear to be sure.

"I love you too." We smiled and embraced before deciding what to do there were a lot of things we needed to sort out.

"I think I like that, yes it sounds good." I smiled impishly.

"What?" He asked curiously, I teased him for a while then said.

"I'm going out with Niall Horan. Thee Niall Horan. Nobody is gonna believe me!" We laughed. "Think about it Haylor, Harry and Taylor. We could be Chiall or Narlie? I think I prefer Narlie."

We laughed some more, kissed some more, then started to talk, by now we were sat on the floor with a cup of tea talking. I had washed my face and put my PJ's on, Niall was wearing boxers and a large men's t-shirt I sometimes ware to lounge around in.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked genuinely out of ideas. I checked my phone 2 o'clock in the morning. "Should we go to bed and tell the others tomorrow?"

"I think we should go to Louis and sleep there."

"Yeah, your idea is better. We need to get the car back and I still have my bag packed." So we went to Louis and snuck into the spare bed room. There was only a double bed so we slept together, but I had stern words with him. "Rule 1: Fully clothed at all times. Rule 2: no snoring. Rule 3: If you wake me up before 10am I will be grumpy." So we got in and he cuddled me after I set the ground rules wrapping his arms around me. Now that was allowed. It made me feel secure and whole. Protected almost. And I liked it a lot.