Shoes

On the way to the cafe I froze solid. I had seen a gorgeous pair of shoes in the window of Louis Vuitton; they were black leather stiletto ankle boots with a buckle around the top and they had scarlet red souls. "What's wrong Charlie?" Alex enquired. 

"I'm in love." I replied. 

"What?" they both said confused, then the realisation "They are fabulous!" 

"I know right," then I saw the price. "OH MY JEBUS They are-" 

"£370!" Sian finished my sentence. "Maybe they will have a sale." Sian said obviously looking on the bright side. "Well I can dream, come on" I sighed, "Let’s go." We continued down the road and got to the cafe even though I was hungry it was the shoes that dominated my thoughts but then one thing distracted me was a sign on the door 'Help needed, Jobs available.' Sian and I had the same thought Alex was a bit slow but got it eventually we went in and ordered food I had a hamburger and a coke, Sian had the same and Alex had a cheese and ham toasty with lemonade. Then I enquired about the jobs they were for waiters/waitresses and we fit the bill. 

"Come back on Monday 8AM and if no one else applies you two have got the job providing you have a decent CV, otherwise we will need to compare you to the others." The person behind the counter said, he was called John and apparently he was Macy's younger brother.

We finished our food and got up to leave I was happy because everything was falling into place, it was decent pay but not the best job but who cares we almost have one! And the flat looks great now its finished we just need a sofa, a table and chairs and a TV, everything works, including the tap. Next on the agenda get those shoes out of my head.  

We got home I think I can call it that now, anyway I wrote a list of things we need to do before our parents come on Saturday: 

·         Get the Internet connected 

·         Clean the paint I spilt on the floor

·         Try out cooking in the kitchen 

·         Plan meal for parents

·         Buy dining table 

·         See Sian's Auntie Anna  

"What-chya-dooin?" Sian asked lingering over my shoulder. "Writing a list of stuff to do before your Mum and Dad come on Saturday."  

"What's that?" 

"What?" 

"You have doodled some of Niall's solos from the new album." 

"I haven't! Have I?!" 

"Yeah look!" she burst in a fit of laughter, it turns out I did. I was singing the songs in my head, I checked the clock and I must have been sat here for a least an hour. I even doodled a little four leaf clover and an English telephone box. Still laughing Sian reached for the paper to take a closer look -it only made her laugh harder-

"This is what happens when I let my mind wander, it's because I'm glad things are going okay, I'm happy and I listened to them last night for two hours didn't I." I said defensively. She stopped laughing but was still smiling. "Seeing my Auntie is a good idea I have her address maybe she could give us some tips about moving to 'The Big City'."  

"Yeah but I think we're doing fine, still it will be nice for you to see her." Sian's aunt Anna took us to Drayton Manor for Sian's 14th birthday and it was amazing. I went on my first roller coaster Shockwave I was petrified; there is a first time for everything but did it have to be one where I had to stand up. I should elaborate... we had to sit on a bicycle seat and stand on a platform but it was so fun I went on it two more times! But sadly Anna moved to London later that year.

--------------------------------------------- I hope that you like the story so far I'm new to this so how do you think I'm doing??? Please comment etc...