Call me

Charlie's P.O.V

I could walk now but with a little help from Sian. Niall tried but I told him not to touch me. My arm didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable to do anything, the doctor had put it in a sling and a bandage across my forehead I felt like Pudsey bear. Sian shot him a sympathetic glance I saw her and gave her a deathly look. I was so mad at him, it was ridiculous. I loved him as I had since I was sixteen but after seeing his 'true colours' I was not too sure. I was sure that I highly disliked him; he just wants to look good for the flashing cameras and rolling films. All I was worth to him was a good story. A great show. A worthy scandle.

"Charlie." He sighed.

"No Niall I know what you're trying to do!"

"I'm not trying anything!"

"I still have one good arm you know, you saw Tracy or whatever her name was!"

"Woah woah hold the phone! Stop it guys! Charlie he didn't mean it, it was a stupid joke!" Sian stopped us shouting.

"We'll you can't just forgive someone like that Niall even if you are famous!"

"I didn't mean, forget it!" It was silence from then on. We took the elevator, and as soon as we got downstairs I saw Dad he ran to me and pulled me into a long hug. I muffled a scream in his coat. "Dad I'm fine I promise I'll be fine I'm in good hands and it's seven o'clock you need to get back to Jane and the kids."

"Typical you are thinking of me! Have you seen yourself." My Dad said.

"But Dad it's true."

"Okay but let me take you home."

"BUT the car is all the way back there I won't make it." I complained.

"Hello, I'm Niall Horan we will take her home, safely." He interjected.

"But-" I paused for a second and thought that Sian would love the chance to- "Yeah I'll be fine I love you." I kissed him on the cheek and fell backwards; I'm short so I had to stand on my tip toes that's why I like high heels. Much to my discomfort Niall steadied me. "Bye, darling I love you! I'll call you when I get home stay safe." On his way out Sian was staring at me. "But I thought you didn't like err... them anymore?"

"I have nothing against four of them anyways wouldn't deny you a chance with Lou-" I stopped as I realised who was behind me.

Louis grinned. Sian went red. I felt so sorry for her the whole band was there, "Hey guys why are you here?" Niall asked.

"We came to check on Charlie." Louis answered.

"You mean WE came to check on Charlie, YOU came to check out Sian!" Harry announced emphasising the WE and the YOU now it was Louis turn to go red. We all laughed out loud apart from Louis and Sian, they exchanged glances.

"Are you ready to go lads?" Zayn paused, "and Ladesses."

We walked to the bus, umm... Well they walked and I stumbled and lent on Louis and Sian, reluctantly. I said I was fine but when I tripped out the door and Liam caught me, they wouldn't let me and I sure as hell didn't want Niall to do it. Louis offered, it was clearly to impress Sian not that there was any need to, she was already head over heals for him.

We were on the bus and it set off as soon as we sat down. We were all in one place for the first time, Louis stared at Sian while she talked to Zayn, Harry was doing something on his phone, Niall was sulking in the corner. And I was talking to Liam Payne. "I never got chance to thank you for everything."

"It's okay, Niall has taken quite a shine to you, ya know." Liam said. I sighed. "What?"

"Well, umm... He said something that upset me, a lot, I don't think he understands. You know that we are fans. I really liked Niall and I know loads about him from Twitter and stuff when I met you all it was over whelming. Then Niall did 'that' and it wasn't like hurting a stranger It was like hurting an old friend. I sound stupid don't I?"

"No. I understand."

"You are a great listener. Danielle is so lucky to have you." I smiled warmly and he blushed and returned a genuine smile.

Niall's P.O.V

Why won't she just forgive me, girls are so sensitive, well Liam is as well and he and Danielle have been together for ages. Yes I will talk to him. Everyone was there, Louis was in between Sian and Zayn. Louis was admiring Sian as she exchanged beauty tips with Zayn. Harry was texting, and Liam was talking to Charlie. Liam blushed, what the hell was that about? I got my phone out and text Liam.

"Can I talk 2 u???" His phone buzzed in his back pocket, I watched him as he reached for it and saw the text.

"Err...I need the toilet I'll be back in a sec." He smiled and stood up.

"Okay." Charlie replied and she shuffled closer to Sian. I got up and walked towards Liam no one was paying attention. We waltzed to the back of the bus where no one could see or hear us.

"So what's this about?" Liam enquired.

"Umm..."

"Charlie?"

"Yeah." I breathed out the word. "I saw you two talking and-"

"You know what our fans are like, they know everything about us and we are okay with that. But when you said what you said all of the things she learnt about you turned transparent and she saw the real you, I mean what she thought was the real you... For her it was like you weren't a stranger but a close friend." Liam explained. "Do you understand?"

I was taken aback, God what have I done? I'm such an idiot!

"It will take a while for her to forgive you she needs to see through to the real you. It will take time." Liam was deep in thought.

I pondered to myself, is she really worth it? There are millions of fans out there she is only one. One who just kicked ass and argued with me despite who I was. Who didn't care, isn't that the one thing I always say when people ask about what type of girl I would like. Who has a fire inside of her, one who can take a good banter? I suppose she has that 'One Thing', I smiled at my cheesy joke. Nevertheless I'm gonna get over her! By the time I came to a conclusion I had realised that Liam had wondered back to the front. I quickly followed him.

Louis P.O.V

She is beautiful. While she talked to Zayn I watched her assessing every part of her body. She has deep green eyes with golden flecks in them; her toffee coloured hair draped down her back and there was a light dust of freckles across her nose and cheek bones. My eyes wondered to her moving lips, I was mesmerised. Eventually my gaze shifted and I looked around the bus Niall and Liam had disappeared and Charlie had fallen asleep, Harry was texting Taylor, I could tell because he has this certain face he does around her. Then I had a thought. "Err Sian..." I spoke up "Could I have your number please?"

Sian's P.O.V

"Err Sian...could I have your number please?" DID LOUIS TOMLINSON JUST ASK ME FOR MY NUMBER?! Stay calm; don't forget to breath, breath Sian. Breathe! BREATHE! I took a deep breath in it felt like I had been holding it forever, it was one of those breaths which makes your lungs spasm and I tried not to cough. "Sure!" I remember thinking NAILED IT! "You want me to type it in?" I added casually, mentally smirking at how I had handled the situation.

"Okay! Umm I mean sure if you want to. I guess." So I took one of his three phones and punched my number in. We had the attention of every one now except Niall who was out the room, Liam had just come in. And Charlie who was asleep.

We stopped outside our apartment blocks and I woke Charlie up. I told Paul the address, earlier. Charlie opened her eyes "Are we here?"

"Yeah."

"Bye guys I just want you to know this has been the best day of my life, even if there were a few setbacks." Charlie said giving Niall a cold look as he walked in. Surprisingly he returned it with one just as cold!

"Me too." I said giving Louis a kiss on the cheek. He turned red. Again. "Call me!" I shouted before the bus door closed. Then I lead a cold and tired Charlie home.