The name's Bond... James Bond

WARNING: This chapter contains spoilers if you want to see the movie Skyfall.

I was nervous. No not nervous, scared. I was SHIT scared. My hands were sweating, and I felt my cheeks heat up. I raised the back of my hand to my cheek and I was right I was burning up. My muscles calmed and relaxed at Niall's touch; he put his hand on the bare skin of my knee. Not too high to make me uncomfortable. "They are going to love you."

"How do you know?" I asked looking into the clear blue jems, before darting back to my hand which was settling on top of his.

He lifted my chin do I was facing him, "Because I do." He said it so surely he almost made my believe him but there was still a small person in my head perparing me for the hate. I looked at him staring into his eyes holding his soft gaze. "I love you Mr. Horan." I gripped his hand on my leg until he leant in to my ear and whispered "I love you too." before cheekily kissing my neck.

"Ugh." I heard Harry moan, "Get a room!" He rolled his eyes.

"We intend to." Niall staited simply. I flushed tomato red. Harry grunted again and went back to his phone. Niall laughed at me but I nudged him signaling him to stop, but I smiled as I did it. I blew out a huge breath then sucked one in my vision wandered around the bus. It first dropped on Zayn and Perry, all the lads were waring simple suave suits black with a classic bow-tie. Perry wore a funky dress with purple accents matching her hair, the dress was full length but had a slit that cut up to mid thigh. Then it adverted to Sian our eyes met for a second but I looked away embarrassed, I looked back up and she weekly smiled and mouthed a 'sorry' I haven't fallen out with her but it was awkward. It would pass with time. She looked the best out of all of us the dress smoothed her curves and her porcelain skin looked smooth and soft, the dress was floaty and elegant. Her hair was down and looked natural in circular ringlets with a single pin pulling back her fringe to the side. 'You look gorgeous' I mouthed back and she smiled. 'Thanks you don't look bad yourself' I winked dramatically. She giggled, nothing could seperate us for long not even THAT. Niall and Louis had been watching our whole conversation looking confused. Niall leaned in to my ear "How can you tell what she is saying?" He looked really dumb founded.

"I don't know I guess it's a girl thing." It soon became a game when Louis and Niall were having a conversation through Sian and I. I had totally forgotten to be anxious.

"We are here!" Zayn said in his Yorkshire accent. Suddenly my heart was in my throat and there was a washing machine in my stomach. "N-N-Niall." I stuttered out physically shaking.

"It's okay babe just look at me you will be fine." We were last to go out of the car and I needed to lean on Niall for support. "Just do what I do." So I did I saw an array of flashing lights and shouting. "Niall who's the mystery girl." "Louis look this way." Niall guided me to a particular reporter,

"So Niall who is your little friend?" He asked expectantly.

"This is my girlfriend Charlie, and that girl over there with Louis's called Sian they're new!" He seemed so exited it was so cute I smiled naturally. He positioned his hand on the middle of my back so I was close to him.

It was going really well I smiled when Niall told me to and within minutes people were shouting out names. I was quite calm and I thought I was doing okay that is until I saw Adele. "Oh my gosh Niall that's Adele." I stated only loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes, do you wanna go meet her?" I shook my head not trusting my mouth.

"And Daniel Craig." I kept listing all these people that I was too nervous to meet, it literally crushed me inside I was such a fan of Adele though. (A/N I actually am I would die on the spot if I met ever her!) It was killing me that I didn't have the guts to talk to her, my favourite song from her album 21 is track 2: Rumor has it, but the best she has done is Skyfall. We walked into the movie and I sighed in relief.

"You know we have to go through that again?" Niall laughed in my ear, I nervously giggled attempting to mask my 'enthusiasm'. We positioned ourselves in our seats and the movie started after a few words from the director.

When it finished I really had to pee, but tears were falling out of my eyes because Em died, I tried to catch the tears before they spoiled my make-up. Niall's arm had crept round my shoulders and I had leant my head on his chest. "Woah, that was great." Niall said on our way to the toilets.

"I know but poor Em, I really get attached to the characters to be honest I think it's a bit pathetic." He laughed at me.

"You should see me watch Titanic." He continued to laugh with me.

"We will have to watch it then." I let go of his hands to go to the bathroom where I saw Sian washing her hands. All the memories from today finally not "affecting anything between us. "Hey! How did you like the movie?!" I shouted at Sian who was washing her hands, she grinned looking up at me.

"Great! And this red carpet stuff is okay once you get into it!" We were both smiling and chatting until we walked outside to see our boyfriends doing the same.

"Hey beautiful." Louis said to Sian as we walked out together, a smile spread across her freckled cheeks and she blushed. Neither of us were still used to the fact we were going out with them.

Niall and I stared at them until I shook my head and nudged his arm getting my attension. "You ready for the cameras?" I asked before gripping his shoulder, I ran my hands down his blazer sleeve and as my fingertips gently touched his skin he shivered, I pulled away quickly before realising why. Sian and Louis smiled. "You two are the cutest thing since that baby panda sneezing on you tube!" Louis said and Sian lauhed at him or us turning tomato red I couldn't tell. (A/N If you haven't seen t it is sooo cute! Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk)

We went through the whole photographs and cameras and look here and look there. To be honest it was weird having people shout my name because I have not done anything to deserve this except be with the guy whom I love. We smiled and posed and made our way to the limo that was waiting for us.

On the way home or should I say Niall's house I talked to Perry about the movie premier everyone had a good time, even Harry. I was glad, even though I hadn't known him for a long time I felt like I knew alot about him, I could tell we would be good friends. We were dropped off at the flats and I held Niall's hand. We all got off at seperate floors, when it stopped at Niall's we waved bye to the guys. I turned to face Niall then remembered something, how could I have forgot.