HMV

Charlie's P.O.V

After we finished eating we continued to HMV. I stopped in my tracks. It was here that I punched that girl, there were still little blood specks on the floor. Niall saw them and scooped me into the shop quickly, "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I lied. We split up so we could each find a movie we liked. Hm... I thought what would everyone like to watch? Romance-Err No. Thriller-Maybe. Horror-NO. Comedy-Umm...I guess so. Okay then Comedy, what to choose? Classic? Modern? What type of humour?

"I recommend this." A manly voice came up behind me and picked out 'The Hangover' I turned around to see a fairly good looking guy around my age. He had deep hazel eyes and dark brown hair swooped to one side, he was wearing a black leather biker jacket and an Iron maiden t-shirt. Not my type because he was clearly full of himself. He leaned over my shoulder to pick it up so our faces were only inches apart. I ducked down under his arm, "Err thanks." I took it from his hand he actually chose quite well, but I wouldn't let him know that. "So um see ya later."

"Hey what's the rush babe come back!?" Babe! Ugh it made my skin crawl "Don't call me Ba-" I spun round to face him and my words were cut off by his lips impacting mine it was hard and forced. I struggled to push him off "HEY! You creep!"

Niall's P.O.V

We separated and went to pick up a DVD, I went to the Horror but then I remembered what Charlie had said. Maybe romance, no not romance, not horror. Maybe I could find a compromise. That's it! 'Scary Movie' that will be in the comedy section. As I looked up I saw a guy hitting on Charlie! She looked really uncomfortable it made me really. Really. Jealous. People describe it as a green monster well they are wrong, it felt more like well like someone it twisting your stomach around and around. She started to walk away but he said something and she turned round. I didn't want to intercept at first because I thought she could handle this. But then he kissed her.

I burst out in a torrent of anger. She tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go. "HEY! You creep!" She attempted to step back but with no success.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" I violently pushed him off and tried to look as tall as possible making Charlie stay behind me, "Well?!" He got to his feet and cussed.

"Huh what are you gonna do?" He smirked, he smelled of cheap cologne and sweat.

"Do you know who I am!?" I'm not usually one to flaunt my fame but this guy needed taking down a peg or two.

"Yeah you're from that gay band aren't chya! What is it One Detection or something?" He was seriously pissing me off, Louis was next to me now and Sian was with Charlie. We had the attention of almost everyone. The comment did not only offend me but Louis was getting ready to punch him. "Don't Louis! He's just a stupid prick. He is doing it on purpose!" Sian said putting her hand on Louis fist lowering it. Charlie stood in front of me. "As you can see neither of them are gay! And even if they were what's wrong with that! You're the one harassing people! Oh and where is your girlfriend huh?!" He was stunned into silence. He acted cool and turned round ready to walk away but then murmured something "Okay okay, see ya tonight babe." he emphasised the word babe directing it at Charlie. She started to count to ten "1-2-3-4-5-" She calmed herself down. But then something surprised me Sian ran at him her arms rose "You bloody pervert!" She shouted before slapping him across the face, he winced, and walked out the shop disgraced with his hand on his pink cheek. I didn't know what to do. I decided to break the silence.

"So what did you pick?" I asked.

"Well I'm not getting this one!" Charlie said wiping her mouth with her sleeve. "Remember what I said about being an accident magnet?" I laughed and pulled her into a long hug.

"Are you okay?" I put my arms around her.

"Captain obvious strikes again! I'll be fine!" But her teeth were still grinding in anger. "Well my second choice was Scary Movie."

"I did as well." Sian responded, holding up the DVD case smiling as she jogged back to us.

"Enough small talk! Sian I think we need some answers, why did you just do that?" Louis asked astounded.

"He had it coming, he reminded me of my ex-boyfriend I had when I was 16. He was called-"

"Tom." Charlie interjected. "He looked exactly like him, haha no wonder you burst like that!" She started to laugh.

"Why don't we have a Scary Movie marathon?" I suggested, not mentioning I had thought of it previously, continuing our earlier conversation.

"Yeah sounds good to me." Charlie said "The first one was hilarious."

Charlie's P.O.V

I started to count to ten calming myself down. People like that think that they are everything! But he deserves it! I ressisted and was about to start talking when Sian lurched towards him and screamed at him. "You bloody pervert!" Then she slapped him across the face, I suppressed a giggle."So what did you pick?" Niall asked.

"Well I'm not getting this one!" I said pulling my sleeve up to get the gruesome feel of my lips. "Remember what I said about being an accident magnet?" We laughed and I hugged Niall. I loved his scent it was musky but not too strong to pierce my nose, I took a deep breath in.

"Are you okay?" he asked leaving his arm round my shoulder.

"Captain obvious strikes again! I'll be fine!" But I was still kind of pissed off. "Well my second choice was Scary Movie." I said awkwardly.

"I did as well." Sian responded, holding up the DVD case smiling as she jogged back to us.

"Enough small talk! Sian I think we need some answers, why did you just do that?" Louis asked his mouth was hanging open.

"He had it coming, he reminded me of my ex-boyfriend I had when I was 16. He was called-"

"Tom." Charlie interjected. "He looked exactly like him, haha no wonder you burst like that!" I smirked, I remember him vividly. I can't believe she ever dated him; they broke up when Sian was 17. Let's just say he went too far. Louis nodded and accepted it.

"Why don't we have a Scary Movie marathon?" Niall added breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah sounds good to me." I agreed "The first one was hilarious." So we decided to buy the box set 1-4. We walked out the shop uh-oh. The cameras flashed and we ducked and weaved our way to the car. I jumped in at the wheel and Louis didn't have time to protest they all ended up in the back. "Drive. Drive! DRIVE!" They shouted and we all laughed, I felt like a fugitive.

"Is it like this all the time?" I asked pulling out onto the road,

"No, it's because of you two." Louis said out of breath for the millionth time today.

"What?" Sian asked curiously.

"Cause, you're kind of new like a new toy at a store and everyone wants to take a look." We both sighed at the realisation. It was actually quite a good description. Sian and I were new and innocent, not exposed to the celebrity life Shiny and new, because no one knew who we were.

"Louis, are we going to our place to pick up some stuff?"

"Can do." So I turned the car around, I loved this car if you can drive you will know that when you drive you can feel the engine, and this one was smooth but fast and dangerous like a panther. We passed Macy's and parked outside our flat. Sian and I ran up the stairs leaving Niall and Louis in the car, I know it's childish but I counted the steps up "137...138...139!" I said as I got to our door. We ran in and grabbed PJ's, a wash bag and spare clothes. I then carefully put my new shoes in our shared wardrobe still in the bag and hung the dress up caressing the soft material with my fingertips. "Ready?" I said to Sian who was now at the door.

"Ready." She replied with and exited smile, "Oh wait!" She ran into the kitchen and got microwave pop-corn sweet and buttered. "Ready!" She blew her fringe out of her eyes before stepping through the door.

*********************************

BTW this is dedicated to HMV which is my favourite shop and it...is...closing....down :'(