Shopping

Louis drove and Sian sat in the front. "So where do you want to go first?" Niall asked, I sat next to the window and Niall sat in the middle with his legs kicked up and his head on my lap. "Um... Well I don't do designer. But I can fight my way through Primark." He laughed at me then I leaned down for a kiss. "Louis knows all!" Louis shouted from the front stopping me just as we were about to touch, "I'm in charge of this!" Louis continued, Sian smiled and kissed his cheek. A few weeks ago if I saw this I would be 'ewww'ing and giving disapproving looks but past me didn't know what it was like to be in love. And now I do, I never want to let it go. We parked "Wait!" Everyone looked at me, "What about the fans?" I looked down and played with my hair.

"Good point. Err we can just ignore them?" Sian suggested.

"We will have to try." Niall said.

"But I'm kind of um not scared just nervous around them."

"Aww no one will get you." Niall comforted me,

"No I'm okay I can sort this myself it's stupid I'm just a little shaken up from well you know." I sighed and stepped out. Louis looked round and grabbed Sian's hand who grabbed mine who grabbed Niall's. We were in a line but then we broke and started running following Louis, we all laughed but Louis was on a mission. We ran into a shop but I didn't check the name.

Once I caught my breath I looked round to see row after row of breath taking clothes, which was an awful pun due to the fact we were out of breath from Louis sudden energy burst. Sian and I gasped "But-bu-but these are like too much I was thinking more like a err £500 thing at the most! Not this!" Sian puffed between breaths neither of us were the peak of physical fitness.

"I agree, this is too much!" I seconded, "Although it wouldn't hurt just to try one on." The temptation was taking over me. Niall grinned and exchange a look with Louis. I walked to a dress that was short and had thin straps it was black until it got to my waist with a red ribbon round it. The beautiful piece of material had the same colour red netting underneath that made it puff out, the skirt part was black but at the bottom scarlet red patterns swirled up half way. It cut off at mid thigh and I liked it. Too much. "You like this one." Niall came up behind me his face lit up.

"Yes, well I mean it's okay." He laughed, "Go on I'll try it on." I took his hand, went to the changing rooms and made him wait outside. I pulled it on, it fit like a glove. I had never been one to care about clothes I was more a shoes and bags girl but I have to say I looked pretty damn hot! I walked out and Niall's jaw dropped open, "Woah..." He managed to slip out.

"What do you think?" I spun round.

"Honestly? Because it might be a bit explicit but in one word SEXY!" I laughed and he came towards me sliding his hand round my waist pulling me closer and kissed me. "I can't believe I'm dating you." He smiled into another kiss, but I pulled away

"What do you mean?" He can't believe? He is dating me?

"I'm lucky to date you."

"But you're the cutest member of the most successful hottest boy band in the world, and you are saying you are lucky to date an ordinary girl. If anything I'm lucky to date you. This is like a dream. A very very very good amazing extraordinarily impossibly awesome unrealistic dream."

"So I'm not lucky to date and amazing, cute, sexy, Girl like you?" I sighed and gave up I'm not any of those things. He grinned in triumph, and I rolled my eyes.

"Go on then tell me the price." I closed my eyes as he lifted the tag.

"£600" He said casually. 600 bloody pounds!

"Okay I'll put it back." I walked back to the changing rooms disappointed.

"What are you talking about, I'm buying that thing whether you like it or not." He ran up to me, grabbing my hand making me face him.