Thursday

I woke up with a bad neck I checked my phone because it was still in my pocket. 11:10, oooh one minute, what to wish for I have everything! I smiled to myself contentedly. I looked down and Niall was still asleep on my lap, I stroked his soft blond hair. I heard some bottles chink and my head snapped up to see Harry walking into the kitchen, gently I shuffled out from under Niall's head, grabbed a pillow that had fallen off the floor and slowly positioned it under his head. Then followed Harry into the kitchen "Hey." I whispered, Harry didn't react or turn round. "Hey." I whispered a little louder.

"I heard you the first time." He replied, he filled the kettle up and got a mug out.

"Oh, um can I have one?" I walked up to him and got out another mug, it was blue with the super man logo on it.

"Not that one it's Louis." I changed it for a simple pale blue one.

"How long have you been up?" I took a good look at him, his eyes were red and his tussled hair was held back by a grey beanie hat, in other words he could not have looked worse.

"I haven't slept." his voice was gruff.

"I don't know what went off with you and Taylor, but it always helps to talk about it." His eyebrows knotted together.

"How do you know it's about Taylor? I haven't even told the guys or Simon yet."

"Please," I breathed out "I've seen my fair share of broken hearts we all know, you should talk to Louis, he is your best friend right?"

"I guess I should."

"She broke it off at the weekend?"

"No, Monday. I did." This confused me but who am I to question him.

"Well maybe you should give it more time, why did you break up with-" I stopped myself, "No wait you don't have to tell me." He started to pour the tea.

"Thanks."

"Where's the milk?" He said nothing just tapped a cupboard below us, I took it out and pored some into each mug.

"Sugar?" He asked,

"One please." I smiled at him warmly and he gave me one back it wasn't big but it was an improvement, "Shall we make breakfast for them?" I hopped on the counter, and started to drink my tea.

"Okay. Bacon sarnies?" He said more confidently.

"I was thinking more Starbucks, coffee and bagel?" He nodded,

"I guess it is easier, I will go g-"

"Nope," I popped the P "You go get a shower, cause I promise you will feel better, then get some new PJ's on and go to bed for an hour, deal?" he played with his fingers,

"Promise you will wake me up for breakfast?" He asked reluctantly.

I smiled "Sure, I just need their orders." He paused for a second thinking about it,

"Umm, I'll have a mocha coffee, err Liam, Dani and Perry have a filtered black coffees, Zayn and Niall have a vanilla laté, and Lou has a hot chocolate, and Ed get an espresso um...I don't know what Sian has." He seemed a little more willing to go to sleep.

"I'll get different muffins and stuff, is there anything you want?"

"Nah, whatever." We walked into the room every one was sound asleep. I tiptoed with Harry to the hall, then slipped into the same spare room. I walked into the en suite with my bag and got ready, I simply pulled my hair into a ponytail, and put on a grey knitted jumper dress, black leggings and some knee high boots. As for make-up I could not be bothered I just put some matte red lipstick on then I grabbed my black leather jacket, and hand bag before sneaking out of the room, then I had a thought. I will need to borrow Louis car again. I went to Harry's door and knocked on it, "Come in." I walked in and he only had a towel on, my eyes widened and I turned round instantly, "Oh my gosh Harry!" I breathed out in frustration. "Can I borrow Louis car?"