Vengeful male reader X team STRQ (part 2)

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked down the streets of Vale at night wearing my mother's cloak over my torso and cleverly concealing my scythe.

As I walked towards my destination I looked all around me and saw various shady people walking along the sidewalks.

All the kingdoms like to claim that their kingdoms are 'great' and that the huntsmen keep everyone safe...what a load of bullshit.

Theirs crime going on all the damn time, stores are robbed by the white fang and other thugs, theirs constant discrimination against Faunus, smaller towns being robbed all the time by bandit tribes just because their outside the main kingdoms, Remnant has so many problems and the council just ignores it because they aren't 'important' enough for them.

And then theirs the huntsmen, our kingdoms so called 'protectors' their just a bunch of glorified mercenaries if you ask me...not any real different from my mother if you ask me.

And yet she was taken from me...by the very same people who were sworn to protect us...I'll make them pay, I've already taken out one member of team STRQ, but that isn't enough...I need to kill all of them.

Eventually I arrived as a very special bar near the edge of Vale which only opened up at night, Chances were my target was in there.

(Y/n): (Next up on my hit list, the old drunk)

I adjusted my scythe underneath my cloak before beginning to make my way towards the bar, there was a single guard standing in front of the door who was much taller than me and quite muscular, I tried to walk in but he stopped me.

Guard: Whoa kid where do you think your going?

(Y/n): I have important business, stand aside.

Guard: Sorry kid but your to young to be coming in here-

I grabbed him by the throat with inhuman strength before bringing his face down to eye level with me, I glared straight into his eyes as mine began to glow with what looked like bright blue fire.

(Y/n): I wasn't asking (I said in a menacing voice)

Guard: O- O- of course (He stuttered before stepping aside and opening the door for me)

After that I stepped inside and looked around the bar, there were various round tables across the whole area with people talking, laughing, drinking, pretty much everything you would expect to find at a bar...although in this particular one I swear I could see a few shady figures doing some most likely illegal business with other people here...but that's just the kind of shit that remnants Governments overlook all the time.

I began to glance around the whole place looking for my target, thankfully everybody was too busy minding their own business to notice me or the fact that I was underage...or they just didn't care.

Finally, I happened to glance over to the bar and recognized a black-haired man sitting on one of the stools at the far side of the bar.

(Y/n): (There you are you fucker, time to join your sister in hell)

I tightened my grip on my scythe which was still being concealed before walking up to Qrow and just casually sitting next to him despite all the other empty seats.

It didn't take long until he looked up from his drink and happened to notice me.

Qrow: Aren't you a little young to be here?

(Y/n): Aren't you a little old to be alive?

Qrow: Ugh, what do you want kid?

(Y/n): You.....dead.