yandere Vampire Weiss (Part 1)

(A/n): For your Bio, you will start off as a regular person who was kidnapped by atlas as a child and had your entire body except for your brain and a few other organs replaced with machinery, the purpose was to create the ultimate fighting soldier who still had the mindset as a real human and not an AI, unfortunately, you escaped thanks to a raid on the facility you were at by the White Fang, eventually you ended up in Cinders group and work with her to get revenge on Atlas for turning you into the thing you are, as a machine you no longer need to eat or sleep and on top of that you had some pretty useful abilities such as being able to scale up flat surfaces, being able to fire a special device from your hand that temporarily disables all nearby people's semblances, and finally your semblance that you somehow developed even though you no longer had a human body allows you deploy a totem that when your Aura hits zero you will teleport to it, which allows you to escape particularly deadly situations.

(A/n): So yes, pretty much Revenant from Apex legends.

Your weapon is.....nothing, your bare hands are strong enough to break other people's weapons if you put in the effort, also you have a short-range cloak ability that disguises you so that you look like a regular Human, to blend in of course.

(A/n): Thank you to  @The_Spade_Hunter for requesting this Bio, anyway without further ado, let us begin the story.

(Y/n)'s pov

I was riding on a bullhead alongside Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, and Neo.

We were supposed to be infiltrating Beacon academy as a 5 person team from Shade academy.

while we were waiting I excused myself and went to the bathroom that was on the Bullhead, of course, I didn't need to use the bathroom since I was a machine but I just needed some time to myself away from the rest of my team.

Out of everyone's backstories, mine was the most painful one, sure Emerald was abandoned by her family, Mercury was hated by his father, but at the end of the day at least they still have there humanity.

Me on the other hand.

I sighed and looked in the mirror.

At first, glance when you see me, I look like a regular 17-year-old boy with (S/c) Skin, (E/c) eyes, and (H/c) hair, but if you knew me personally you would know I was far from normal.

I then deactivated the cloaking mechanism on me and I saw my true appearance.

(A/n): Replace the Red with White and the triangle things on the chest with Atlas's emblem

I balled up my fist in anger as I looked at my appearance, I'll never be human again, and it's all their FAULT!

(Y/n): I swear Atlas, I will have my revenge.

Atlas Robbed me of my childhood, my family, and my Humanity, and now...I'll make them pay in blood.