Yandere Airachnid X Human male reader

(A/n): So I guess I'm doing Transformers Prime now....hope yall enjoy.

(Y/n)'s pov

Hey guys, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), I'm a sixteen-year-old high school student who acts basically how you would expect.

And right now I was on my way into the forest with my three friends, Nathan, Haru, and Samantha, the reason? because we were going camping because it was spring break.

Me and Nathan were ecstatic, Haru agreed because he really had nothing better to do...and Samantha complained the whole time.

Haru: Come on Samantha it's not that bad.

Samantha: No it is! I hate being outdoors, it's cold, it rains, there are wild animals out here and worst of all the insects.

Nathan: Well it's not our fault that out of everything in the 50-pound backpack of yours that you forgot your bug spray of all things, you're just gonna have to deal with it.

Samantha: But I hate mosquitoes.

Nathan: I speak for the whole world when I say this, everyone hates mosquitoes.

Samantha: And spiders.

(Y/n): Hey not all Spiders are bad.

Samantha: No, they have way too many legs and eyes and they are just super creepy! (She screamed out)

Haru: (Sigh) why did we bring her again?

Samantha: Because I'm beautiful?

Nathan:........

Haru:.............

(Y/n):..............

Samantha:.......oh fuck you guys.

(Y/n): But in all seriousness Samantha if you really don't like this so bad then you can just head home right now.

Samantha: Um...on second thought I think I'll just stick with you guys (She said picking up her pace so she was in between the three of us)

Airachnid's pov

I clung to the tops of the trees just watching the Humans walk through the Forest.

Airachnid: (Hmm, well this should be interesting)

Oh, I can't wait to hear there screams...ah how I long for that sound.

Timeskip

(Y/n)'s pov

Me and the others had set up our little campsite in a clearing in the forest, everyone had their own separate tent.

Nathan's was a Dark red, Haru's was Royal blue, Samantha's was light Green and mine was (F/c), not exactly very camouflaged but hey it's not like we're trying to hide from anything.

We had a small campfire going, we just sat around it roasting marshmallows.

Haru: Heh, this is fun.

Samantha: And I'm itching (She said scratching her arm) I freaking hate-

Nathan: Musqitoes yeah you've said that several times.

(Y/n): Look Samantha if it really bothers you that bad then you can just borrow some of my Insect repellant.

Samantha: Um...thanks (She said a little nervously)

So after giving my insect repellant to Samantha and her spraying herself with it, we continued making and eating smores, it was really nice to spend time with each other like this, until suddenly Haru stood up and said.