Nymph X Adventurer Male reader (Part 1)

(A/n): (Looking at the above picture).......doesn't she look just lovely? (hint of sarcasm)

(A/n): Alright so this is a Terraria Oneshot that was actually requested by my Brother, Yeah we were talking about my Oneshots story when he asked if I could do a terraria Oneshot (Then maybe he'll actually read this thing) so I asked him what he wanted me to do the one-shot on and he said the Nymph, so I hope you guys enjoy this Oneshot, enjoy.

(Y/n)'s pov

Hey guys, my name is (Y/n) and I'm...well I would say I'm a lot of things.

But two things stand out the most, one I'm the mayor of a small Town in the forest Biome, and second I'm an adventurer...and a pretty good one at that.

I've explored all kinds of biomes, from the Jungle to the Desert, the Dungeon and the underworld, the Corruption and Crimson, you name it, I've seen it.

My house was a three-story house made from Mahogony, on the wall in front of my bed were various trophies taken from some of the most dangerous monsters to ever exist.

The eater of worlds, Wall of flesh, Skeletron prime, Plantera, and many others.

I got out of bed, ate a quick breakfast and made my way outside, it wasn't raining and everything seemed peaceful, well aside from the occasional slime or too but you can easily just crush them with your foot.

I began to walk through the Town, I waved to the Guide and Clothier when I passed by them, I stopped once I had arrived at Max the Arm's dealers house.

I said hello to him and bought a few Silver bullets, as well as a few regular musket balls to be forged into other bullets like the Chlorophyte or cursed flame bullets.

I then began to head back to my house, I was planning on heading out into the caves today and see if I could find some Mythril or Adamatite...or something along those lines, so I wanted to make sure I was geared up first.

While I was on my way to my house I happened to run into Sally the Dryad.

(Y/n): Hey Sal.

Sally: Hi (Y/n), so preparing for another adventure I see?

(Y/n): Well you know me, I've always enjoyed exploring the world.

Sally: Even if 80 percent of it's trying to kill you?

(Y/n): A little excitement every now and then is appreciated.

Sally: I shouldn't have expected any less from you, so where were you planning on heading anyway?

(Y/n): You know that giant hole at the top of that mountain to the East that leads into that huge cave system? well, I was planning on doing a little mining for some ores or valuables.

Sally: I see, well just stay safe alright.

(Y/n): Oh come on, when am I not?

Sally: Don't make me answer that.

After that friendly interaction, I made my way home where I began to suit into my Hallowed armor, after that I went digging around in the chest that contained all my gear and tools, etc.

After a little bit of searching, I pulled out my trust Drax and looked over it.

(Y/n): well buddy, it looks like I'll be needing you again.

I slung the Drax over my shoulder as I began to dig around the chest for the rest of the gear I planned on bringing.

I decided I would bring my Megashark and Flintlock (Hey it helps to have a sidearm even if it's weaker) My true Nights Edge sword and...Hmm...