Yandere Queen of Hatred

(A/n): Hey guys, we're back with another Lobotomy corporation story and I just gotta say holy shit the Queen of hatred can be terrifying, just look at the picture at the top.

anyway for this story you use the E.G.O gear Beak (For those of you who don't know what it is it will be explained later.

Also, I promise this one will be longer than the previous Lobotomy corporation Oneshot.

Anyway let's begin

(Y/n)'s pov

Hey Guy's, my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I am an Agent employed in Lobotomy corporation, I'm fairly new here, having only worked for six days but I'm getting the hang of it.

My E.G.O gear is Beak, a small white pistol with a maple leaf and a white and red suit.

Right now I was currently stationed in the Welfare team, I was just in the main room with my fellow co-worker Simmons Drake.

(Digital cookie if you know who this is)

Simmon's was a much older man, who's been in Lobotomy corporation much longer than anyone else, his skin was pale and his hair was mostly Hazel brown but he did have quite a few grey hairs.

His E.G.O gear was Justicia, a large grey coat and Rectangular shaped sword that both have bandages all over them.

Simmons: Hey (Y/n), did ya hear, we'll be getting a new abnormality today.

(Y/n): Really? well, I hope it isn't anything like the mountain of smiling bodies, that thing still gives me nightmares.

Simmons: Yeah well I can't stress this enough, but make sure that no matter what happens that you keep a level head.

Suddenly I received a notification, I was supposed to be helping with the new abnormality that just arrived.

(Y/n): Well it looks like I'm about to find out, I just got assigned to work with the new abnormality.

Simmons: Alright, well good luck.

I got out of my seat and made my way through the Welfare team's blue walls, I passed by and greeted a few clerks who just went about their day.

Finally, I arrived at the new abnormalities containment cell, I took a deep breath as I prepared myself for whatever unholy nightmare awaited me behind this door.

(Y/n): OK (Y/n), you can do this (I said trying to encourage myself)

I entered the room and saw the abnormality I was supposed to be working with, and...it actually didn't seem that bad.

they were a woman slightly taller than me, she had light blue hair that turned purple near the tips, she was wearing a pink dress with a bowtie and she had a heart broach, floating behind her was a star-shaped wand with wings, and she seemed to em...

they were a woman slightly taller than me, she had light blue hair that turned purple near the tips, she was wearing a pink dress with a bowtie and she had a heart broach, floating behind her was a star-shaped wand with wings, and she seemed to emanate this Aura of happiness and kindness.