Yandere Cinder

(A/n): Hey guys, you wanna know something?

This is the fourth part of the Reader X Nexus Saga...and I think I have an idea for one more part to this Sage but for now, let's get on with this.

(Y/n)'s pov

Today, me and my boyfriend of four years now Nexus, had just graduated from Shade Academy and had become officially licensed huntsman and were now on our way back to our parents in Vale to celebrate.

Currently, we were in the Bullhead sitting side by side and were an hour away from Vale, meanwhile, we just kept talking to each other without a care in the world.

Nexus: Ah man I'm so excited to get to visit our parents again, and now we're fully licensed, Huntsman.

(Y/n): Yeah, it's pretty crazy, I mean despite all the ups and downs over the past couple of years, mostly from tons of crazy yandere's, but we finally became fully-fledged huntsman.

Nexus: Yeah, and you know what makes this even better?

(Y/n): No, what?

Nexus suddenly grabbed my hands and made me turn towards him.

Nexus: Getting to spend my time with you.

I held his hand and said.

(Y/n): You always were the romantic one in this relationship.

Nexus: Not to mention the charming one.

(Y/n): Hahaha, Ok you've got that too but I can be pretty charming too right?

Nexus: Alright you've got me there.

Me and Nexus then just sat there for a bit and held hands, we really have come a long way to get to where we are, but we finally managed to become Huntsman, despite everything the world has thrown at us.

Timeskip

Right now me and Nexus were walking down the sidewalk in Vale to his parents house since that was were our graduation party was being held at, me and Nexus held hands the entire time, some people gave us stares but who cares what they think?

(Y/n): So Nexus, what do you think our parents will have in mind when we get there?

Nexus: Hmm...I'm not sure, but I hope their's cake.

(Y/n): Of course their's going to be cake, heck you'd probably eat half the thing by yourself (I joked with him)

Nexus: Oh really? and what's that supposed to mean?

(Y/n): hehe, It means that-

Karen: Faggots! (Some random lady shouted at me and Nexus while walking to the side and looking at us...and then immedietely walked face first into a lamp post)

Nexus: And that...is what I call instant karma.

(Y/n): Yeah, but still it can get annoying when people like that woman (Who looks like she has a concusion now) show up and-

Nexus: Who care's what people like her think, As long as I have you with me, who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

(Y/n): Yeah, I guess you're right.

Nexus: Aren't I always?...so what's this about me eating all the cake?

(Y/n): First of all I said 'half' of the cake, and second of all...well you are kind of crazy about sweets.

Nexus: Can you blame me? they just taste so good...kind of like you (He said whispering into my ear which made me blush)

(Y/n): Oh stop it you flirt (I said gently pushing him away from me)