Kill la Kill X Cyborg male reader (Part 2)

(A/n): Wow it's been a while since I've updated this thing, well can you blame me I've been busy with various other projects, anyway I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Satsuki's pov

It has been a few days since Matoi and (Y/n) have arrived at my academy, with Matoi in possession of a Kamui and (Y/n)'s inhumane speed and strength I need an edge to be able to combat them.

And that is what I'm doing now, heading to the Kiryuin manor and retrieving my wedding dress Junketsu, several people tried to stop me but they were dealt with swiftly.

And finally, I held up Junketsu, the large eyes on it staring up at me.

Satsuki: Matoi...(Y/n).

Prepare to meet your maker.

The next day

(Y/n)'s pov

Me and Ryoku were heading on our way to Honnoji academy, we had become very close friends over the fact we had the same goals.

I was very grateful for the Mankanshoku's letting us stay with them.

Ryoku was wearing her Kamui which she called Senketsu and I was still wearing my Suit, it was mostly to conceal my appearance.

The thing was, I haven't told Ryoku, the Mankanshoku's or anyone really that I'm actually a cyborg, so far everyone thinks I'm just insanely fucking strong and fast, and I would like to keep it that way.

I couldn't help but look at my left hand, it looked the same as usual but I knew that there was a huge difference.

Flashback

Me and Ryoku were speaking to some guy named Aikuro, he apparently helped Ryoku after she got her ass beat by the tennis club, jeez I left her for three minutes to run back and grab something and she got knocked out by one of the club captains, I just happened to see him carrying her away from the academy and I followed him and now here we are.

Right now Aikuro who revealed himself to be Ryoku's homeroom teacher was explaining to her how her Kamui works (While slowly undressing himself which made Ryoku uncomfortable), anyway he told her that if she can beat the Tennis club captain then he'll tell her everything.

The whole time I just stood by Ryoku's side and made sure this guy didn't try anything funny, but why does he seem so familiar?

Afterwards he gave Ryoku a glove called a Seki Tekko which should make it easier to give blood to her Kamui, however as we were about to leave Aikuro called to me.

Aikuro: Oh (Y/n), can you stay behind for a bit (He said finally addressing me)

Ryoku was about to protest but I held up my hand for silence and said.

(Y/n): It's fine Ryoku, I'll catch up with you.

She left in a huff (after getting dressed in her Kamui which Aikuro had undressed her from) yeah that's gotta be unnerving.

Aikuro: Well now that Matoi's gone, we can catch up.

(Y/n): OK, I'm sorry but where the hell do I know you from?

Aikuro: Easy buddy, is that any way to talk to an old friend.

I thought about it for a bit before I realized something.

(Y/n): Aikuro Mikisugi! I remember you now, damn now I feel like an idiot.

Aikuro: Remember me now?

(Y/n): Yeah, you were one of the people working with Mr Matoi with designing the Kamui.

Aikuro: Yeah, but enough about Ryoku, it's time to address a few things with you.