Yandere Princess Aszil X Teenage Male reader

(Y/n): OK, have any of you ever heard of or played the card game Chaotic? It's a really old card game that sadly died out due to legal issues but the fanbase still lingers on, waiting for the day it returns, just like me but until that day comes all we can do is console ourselves with the Chaotic fanfictions of others.

Anyway, I noticed how there weren't many fanfictions on Aszil and since she's one of my favorite Creatures I'll be writing this, and if you don't know who Aszil is or anything about the card game chaotic, then I recommend checking it out.

(Y/n)'s pov

Hey, my name is (Y/n), I'm just your typical 16-year-old teenager, I don't really have anything to impressive about me, on the surface you would think I was just some regular kid, but if you played the card game chaotic, then you would know that I am so much more than what I appeared to be.

See I was great with all of the tribes, but I preferred the Danians because of how they work together...plus...I like insects.

No not to the point where I would look up anthro images of an Ant girl...I haven't fallen that low...................

.........

Yet.

OK getting off-topic here, Right now I was just sitting at a table in Chaotic watching a match going on from one of the large Tv's while drinking a milkshake, I was watching this Mipedian player getting their ass handed to them by some overworld player...I think his screen name was...Major Tom, I think?

He ended up winning and a few moments later some guy in a grey shirt with black hair walked over to the table next to mine.

Guy: Congrats on your win Tom.

The went off to talk about other things, I learned their names were Tom Kaz Peyton and Sarah, although I'm probably just gonna forget about this tomorrow, you meet so many people in Chaotic that it's to difficult to keep track of everyone.

As I drank my milkshake I heard them talk about how Tom only needed to win one more match in the Inthor drone before he could go against Codemaster Inthor, well best of luck to that because Inthor wiped the floor with me when I went against him, I seriously need to work on upgrading my arsenal.

I just listened in on their conversation, until I heard the girl Sarah say something.

Sarah: Is that Aszil!?

I did a spit take with my Milkshake before turning around and looking at all the TVs.

I finally caught sight of one which showed a match going on, one of the players was playing as Chaor and the other one was...Aszil.

Now for those of you who don't know, Aszil is the Danian princess, she's regarded as one of the most rarest scans in all of Chaotic, along with her mother, no one has a single scan of her, at least, I thought no one had a scan of her.

Tom: Whoa, Aszil, as in 'the' Danian princess.

Sarah: Wow, how'd someone get a scan of her.