A week with Nexus.

Hey guys, this is the trilogy to the Nexus X male reader saga, for this one there isn't any Yanderes or crazy violent maniacs, just the reader enjoying a break from school with Nexus.

(Y/n)'s pov

Hey guys, (Y/n) here.

Right now me and my boyfriend Nexus were riding a bullhead all the way from Shade to Vale, the reason is that it's spring break and we wanted to visit our parents.

Currently, Nexus was sleeping on my shoulder, over the months we've been dating I've learned to just deal with it, plus he looks adorable while he's sleeping.

Nexus had removed both his Visor and his Crystal wings which didn't happen very often, he kept them inside a duffle bag which was by his feet.

Nexus: Mmmm.

While he was sleeping I noticed that his ears were twitching, I couldn't help myself and decided to start scratching his ears, which he seemed to enjoy.

Nexus: Oooooh.

Wait...is he moaning?

Nexus:....(Yyy/nnn)...mmm

I stopped scratching his ears and decided to just pretend I didn't hear that.

After a few more minutes the bullhead landed, I started shaking Nexus.

(Y/n): Hey, Nexus wake up!

Nexus: Mmmm.

(Y/n): Come on wake up.

Nexus just snuggled up against me, I knew what it would take to get him up.

I leaned towards him and gave him a kiss on the lips, after that he began rubbing his eyes and asking.

Nexus: Are we here yet?

(Y/n): Yes Nexus we're here.

I happened to glance towards the other end of the bullhead and saw some woman covering her child's eyes while glaring at me.

(Y/n): What?

Woman: You're fucking disgusting! how dare you do something like that in front of my chil-

Random person: Shut up Karen, being gay isn't a crime or a sin.

Woman: My name's not even Karen!

Yeah Me and Nexus will always have to put up with people like this, but they're just idiots.

Me and Nexus walked off the bullhead, he insisted on holding my hand the entire time which I didn't really mind, although the occasional person on the street did mind.

After a while me and Nexus arrived at his parent's house, we went there first because they were closer.

He knocked on the door to his parent's house, after a while, the door opened to reveal his mother Samantha.

Samantha: Rodrik! (She shouted before bringing him into a hug)

Nexus: Uh mom, I thought we talked about this.

Samantha: Oh right I'm sorry, Nexus.

Nexus: Much better.

Samantha: I'll never understand why you wanted to go by that nickname, hi (Y/n).

(Y/n): Hi Ms. Samantha.

Samantha: Hi (Y/n), so how has your time been in shade?

(Y/n): Oh it's been great (I then looked towards Nexus) Especially with my little wolfy here to keep me company.