yandere ruby rose

(A/n): hey guys natemasta57 here, so little fun fact this was supposed to be the first story i ever made, but i ended up working on my mighty number 9 and lobotomy corporation stories instead, but now im back to working on this and i hope you enjoy.

Ps. Your weapon is a large green katana and your semblance is water manipulation, also your a fox faunus that grew up with blake in managerie

(No ones POV)
It was a normal day at beacon academy for a young man by the name of (y/n) (L/n), who was currently walking to class with his best friend blake, unaware they were being watched by a certain red hooded huntress in training.

Blake:so (y/n) do you have any plans this afternoon

(y/n):i planned on reading in the library later

Blake:well maybe we can read together?(she said hiding a small  blush)

(y/n): sure blake

And so they went off to class, unfortunately blakes little blush didn't go completely unnoticed

Ruby's POV
so she thinks she can have my   (y/n)!, well I'll just have to teach her a lesson.

Ever since i first met (y/n) i always had this weird feeling around him, as time went by i realized that i was in love with him, but then i realized what if someone else gets him first, then il never get to have him, i will not allow that (y/n) will be MINE
and thats exactly what im going to show blake(i started smiling evily)

TIMESKIP to afternoon.
(Blake's POV)

I was currently reading with my crush (y/n)

I was reading the latest issue of ninjas of love, and (y/n) was reading (insert favorite book here).

Suddenly i felt someone tap on my shoulder

I turned around and saw that it was my team leader ruby rose.

Ruby:hey blakey, i was wondering if you could help me with something.

Blake: um im kind of busy right now( i said annoyed)

(Y/n): i can help you.

Ruby:oh no no, it has to be blake.

I was a little suspicious of ruby's behavior, but eh she's always nervous around people.

Blake:fine but only if it won't take long.

Ruby:great!, let's go.

Ruby grabbed my arm and immediately used her semblance to pull me throughout beacon.

Ruby's pov

Just you wait kitty cat, no one touches my (y/n).

NO ONE!

Timeskip
Blake's pov

We finally got to our dorm room, ruby stopped pulling me right when we got to the door.

Blake:so do you mind telling me exactly what you needed help with?

Ruby:you'll see.

Ruby is definitely acting weird, but maybe thats just me.

I open the door and walk in and ruby shut the door behind us,it didn't look like anything was wro-

suddenly i felt a sharp pain in my back.

Blake:AAAAAAAGH.

I looked down and saw ruby's crescent rose impaled into me.

Blake:ru.......by...