Yandere Female Wraith X Wizard Male reader

(A/n): OK, so let me specify something, the Wraith that I am referring to is the Wraith from the Roblox game Darkenmoor..hey don't judge it's actually a very fun game where a team of Wizards tries to either survive or defeat a powerful monster that is hunting them down., anyway onto the story.

(Y/n)'s pov

Hey, guys, my name is (Y/n) (L/n) I am a wizard in training and all I can say is that when I wanted to become a Wizard...I was not planning on standing in front of the place that gave me nightmares as a kid with some friends.

The large three-story mansion that was still lit up despite the fact that no one had been living in it for decades.

Everyone knew about Darkenmoor manor, it was some old abandoned mansion that everyone was told to stay away from because there was an incredibly powerful monster that lived in it.

And yet here I am with my three friends Nate, Thomas, and Lucy about to enter this mansion.

I stared up at the large mansion in front of me, I couldn't help but shiver.

(Y/n): Guys I really don't think we should be doing this.

Nate: Ah suck it up (Y/n), we're wizards in training we can take care of ourselves.

Lucy: But still, that place does look pretty creepy.

Thomas: Oh come on guys, we'll just stick together and deal with anything that comes at us.

(Y/n): That doesn't make me feel better, remind me why we're doing this again?

Thomas: Because it's to prove to everyone else that we aren't just some amateurs and can actually take care of ourselves.

(Y/n): Honestly, I don't care about looking cool, I just want to head back home in one piece.

Thomas: Oh will you stop being such a coward and just open the front door.

I gulped nervously before walking over the small wooden bridge that went over a small river that separated us from the Mansion, I walked right up to the door and said.

(Y/n): I'm not going in unless I know you guys ain't bailing on me.

They all groaned before following me over the bridge.

Lucy: Happy now?

(Y/n): Much...come on let's get this over with.

We all stared at the large wooden door, I held my hand out towards it and grabbed the large metal handle on it and began to pull.

The door opened with a rather loud creak, I opened the door fully and peeked in, despite being abandoned the candles and chandeliers were still lit giving the place an almost 'homely' atmosphere.

I looked behind me and at Lucy who was looking over my shoulder, we looked at each other as I said.

(Y/n): Well...ladies first.

Lucy: Oh ha ha, very funny (Y/n) (She said in a not at all amused tone)

Meanwhile in the Attic

3rd person pov

In the attic we see a large dusty chair, sitting in it is a rather tall woman with bleached white skin almost like bones, there are faint pink lines along her arms legs and chest.

This Woman...was known as the Wraith, a terrifying monster who wields a large scythe and can reanimate those that she's killed to become her mindless servants.

She was once a beautiful woman who was adored by the world for her beauty...but ever since she became the thing she is today she was forced to live in this abandoned mansion...alone ever since.