Vengeful male reader X team STRQ (Bonus)

(A/n): For all you readers who enjoyed this particular one shot, here's a little bonus chapter.

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been several years since I avenged my mother by killing team STRQ...and a lot had changed.

I climbed through the ranks pretty quickly as a contract killer and before long I was the go to assassin for pretty much everyone...but mostly Cinder.

Speaking of Cinder, the first couple of days after I met her were certainly interesting, she had introduced me to a few of her associates such as Roman Torchwick, Mercury Black, and Emerald Sustrai.

Now my first time meeting with Emerald was an interesting experience

While me and Cinder were talking about who exactly I was supposed to kill next Emerald had bumped into me and 'attempted' to take my wallet...something I did not appreciate very much.

After almost stabbing her to death right then and there Cinder was able to calm me down and get Emerald to return my wallet where she began to apologize profusely claiming it was a bad habit of hers.

So yeah all that aside...business was pretty good, I was taking contracts from all kinds of people assassinating anyone from small business owners to government officials including an actual member from the council...needless to say I filled in my mothers place as the infamous blue reaper quite well despite my young age at the time.

But the client I found myself working for the most was Cinder...apparently she was working with someone who planned to take down Ozpin and all of Vale...now as soon as I heard this would involve taking down Ozpin I was pretty much onboard.

And so I found myself working on various jobs such as helping the white fang steal a shipment of dust from some dock, loading up a train in mountain Glenn to blow a hole into Vale to let the Grimm in, as well as breaking into the communications tower alongside Cinder to hack into it.

I had a few encounters with the remaining members of team RWBY along the way...Yang was especially prepared to try and kill me on account of handicapping her sister who I was surprised to hear was still staying at Beacon on account of her and her sister having nowhere else to go since I burned their house down...

I still have no regrets.....except for that dog...I was really hoping he would just leave out the open doggy door on his own but eh, not my problem.

Out of curiosity I snuck into Beacon academy and payed Ruby a little visit, I saw that she was in a wheelchair most likely for life which made me feel a slight sense of guilt which quickly faded once I remembered why I handicapped her in the first place.

Ruby was  shocked to see me and the very first thing she asked me...was if I was happy with what I've become...my response was that being a killer clearly runs in the family so just being able to live up to my moms reputation was enough for me...and then she spat on me and called me a horrible person who was going to hell.....she's probably right about that last part.

Well after that little interaction I will admit I may have taunted her a little bit to much about the fact she was now handicapped and could never live to be the 'hero' she wanted to be...and she's stuck relying on others for the rest of her life...which made her break down crying.

I almost got caught by Ozpin and Goodbitch on my way out of Beacon though...unfortunately his little assistant underestimated me simply because of the fact that I was still a child...a mistake...that cost her life.

While Cinder was displeased about the fact that I had acted on my own she did like the fact that I had taken care of one of Ozpin's best Huntsman which made things easier for her plans.