Blind child reader X mother Weiss (part 1)

Weiss's POV

I woke up to the feeling of the sunlight shining on my face, I let out a slight yawn as I stretched my arms.

I looked to the side and saw My boyfriend Neptune sleeping right next to me, memories of our 'fun' last night came rushing into my mind.

Weiss: (Wow, that's the first time I've done something like that)

I just cuddled up against Neptune trying to get as close as possible to him and enjoyed the feeling of having him close by, I was interrupted from my feeling of comfort and safety when Neptune suddenly began to move around, eventually he woke up and his eyes stared right into mine.

Neptune: Hey Weiss.

Weiss: Hey Neptune (I said before kissing him) I had fun last night.

Neptune: Me to...we should do this more often (He said before wrapping his arms around me)

I just blushed and said.

Weiss: Well I would need my team to leave more often...but I look forward to it you beast (I said in a flirtatious voice)

Neptune just chuckled before kissing me real quick, after that sadly he had to get out of bed because we still had classes, Neptune then began to get dressed and before he left he looked back at me and said.

Neptune: See you later babe

Weiss: (Giggling) Bye Neptune.

After that he left and then I just began to think to myself...he's perfect for me, handsome, kind, not to mention great stamina...my legs still feel a little sore.

And the best part is that nothing can ruin this.

1 and a half months later

Weiss: Ugh...

Right now I was just sitting in professor ports class, normally I was one of the few people who actually paid attention in class...but today I was having trouble concentrating on anything.

Lately I've been feeling kind of sick, not to mention I have a bit of a headache and-

Port: Ms Schnee is everything alright? You look a little distracted.

Weiss: I- I'm fine...I just-

I never got to finish that sentence because within that split second completely out of nowhere...I threw up like if someone had poured an entire mentos packet into a giant bottle of soda...right onto Cardin.

Needless to say that sent everyone into a panic...especially Cardin who was now screaming and trying to wipe all the puke off his uniform, I was then escorted out of the classroom and brought to the nurses office.

At the same time I was panicking in my head wondering what the hell that was about, was I sick?

A quick trip to the nurse didn't really reveal anything, so I ended up having to go to the hospital in order to see what was wrong with me and there...I got the most shocking news I could have ever gotten.

I...was pregnant.

At first I didn't want to believe it, and even demanded that they do more tests to make sure but...every single one came back positive.