Vengeful male reader X team STRQ (part 3)

One week later

Ruby's POV

Right now I was just sitting down crying my eyes out with my sister Yang trying to comfort me.

It was horrible, about a week ago we learned that both our uncle Qrow and our dad were murdered, and our house was even burnt down with Zwei in it.

I've been crying nonstop since I found out and my sister even though she was just as hurt as me was trying her best to comfort and console me.

Right now we were actually at a funeral for our dad and uncle Qrow, and because they were members of team STRQ there were a lot of people who came here to remember them.

Suddenly I saw professor Ozpin walking up, he stepped in front of the two coffins that our dad and I uncles bodies were in...he cleared his throat before saying.

Ozpin: Hello everyone, we are here to remember two of the best huntsmen to ever graduate Beacon academy, Taiyang Xiao long and Qrow Branwen.

I couldn't help but cry louder, Yang wrapped her arm around me and held my close and I just held onto her scared that I'll lose her to.

Ozpin: They truly were some of the best Huntsman...and will sorely be missed.

Yang: It's ok Ruby...everything's gonna be alright.

Ruby: (Sniffling) no it's not.

Ozpin: Back when they were just students and had first formed team STRQ I saw potential I. Then...and I was overjoyed when they exceeded  all my expectations and truly were some of the best huntsman I ever had the pleasure of teaching.

Ozpin: True they may be have passed on, but the beliefs that they fought for, that they inspired in the rest of us have not.

Several people clapped a bit after hearing that and Ozpin continued.

Ozpin: They were honorable, heroic, and selfless and always helped those in ne-

CRASH

???: Bullshit! (A new voice shouted)

Several people gasped as everyone myself and Yang included all stared at where the loud noise had come from.

Some kid that looked around the same age as me stood at the back of the church where the funeral was being held, he wore a long black and blue cloak and seemed to be hiding something underneath it, next to his feet was a broken vase which he presumably had smashed.

Yang grumbled and muttered.

Yang: (mumbling) Who the hell does this guy think he is.

Ozpin: Excuse me but who are you? This is a funeral for some of the greatest huntsman who ever-

Kid: Honorable? heroic? Selfless? don't make me laugh! they weren't heroes, they were a bunch of cold heartless murderers who deserved to die and so much more.

Everyone gasped and was just frozen in their seats upon hearing this, how could be say that?

Suddenly Yang jumped out of her seat and stood in the middle row between all of benches and faced the kid, her hair was on fire and her fists were balled.

Yang: You don't know anything about our family, so shut up already!

Kid: Oh I know about them alright, more about them then you do actually.

Ozpin: And who exactly are you? To claim that you know team STRQ more than their own family and me?

(Y/n)'s POV