Female Cthac Atorasu X human male reader (Part 1)

(A/n):.........OK...there are a lot of one-shots out there for all kinds of different series from videogames to Animes but as of writing this, I doubt anyone else has written one of this series.

OK, so this is based off the game 'World of Horror' which is a 1bit horror game inspired by 80s adventure games, here is the Steam link to its main page, I actually own the game and I highly recommend checking it out.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/913740/WORLD_OF_HORROR/

Now then onto who this character is.

In the Game you work to solve these morbid mysteries in order to stop the rise of these 'Old gods' Cathac Atorasu' is one of them, the Spider god to be precise.

So an ancient Eldritch being capable of destroying humanity itself within an instant, what happens when it falls in love with a mere human?

Also from what I've seen from playing, the old gods don't have a confirmed gender so I'm just saying that Cathac Atorasu in this story is Female.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

(Y/n)'s pov

Hey there, my name is (Y/n) Takahashi, I live in Shiokawa Japan with my Parents and Sister Aiko, me and my sister we're pretty normal people..well.except for one thing.

Me and my sister along with a few friends of hers are actually trying to prevent the rising of the Old gods which were these ancient eldritch beings who used to rule the world thousands of Eons ago.

I'm not sure if it's due to the Old god's influence, or we just never noticed it before, but lately there have been lots of crazy and strange incidents happening, people were going missing, these..robed figures were gathering in the Forest at Night, and most of all.

There were these weird..Monsters ghosts and other kinds of horrors that would make even the bravest of people run screaming.

Unfortunately, running isn't an option, because if the Old gods awaken, then there will be nowhere to run, this will be a world extinction event.

Preventing the awakening of the Old gods is top priority.

(Y/n): Mom! I'm heading out for a Jog!

.......what? even if the world's ending exercise is important.

Mom: Don't be too long Sweetie, and be careful.

(Y/n): I will.

I walked outside of my house and took a deep breath of the fresh Sea air, my house was pretty close to the Beach, we went there pretty frequently, mostly Because Aiko loves to Swim and is extremely good at it...probably how she became the Swimming team captain.

I decided to just take this moment to clear my mind and enjoy the Fresh air while running down the sidewalk.

Cthac Atorasu's pov

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, I appeared to be on a bench in front of a street.

Cthac Atorasu:(So this is the Human world huh? doesn't look like much)

You're probably wondering who or..what I am? well allow me to enlighten you 'readers'

I..am Cthac Atorasu, the Spider God, and I am in this world for one thing only.....

I am hungry...and I cannot wait to Devour the entirety of Humankind.

I got up from the Bench and walked down the sidewalk, along the way I looked at a Window and took in my appearance.