yandere blake belladonna x Yandere girlfriend Yang (Part 1)

Bio: You're Weapon is a Kukri Knife that switches into a pistol, You're Semblance is Blood manipulation, And You're a Wolf Faunus who got put with Team Rwby as a fifth member because of a miscalculation with how many students were accepted.

Ps. this takes place during the food fight episode and the team already knows about Blake's history with the white fang.

(Y/n)'s pov

Everything was calm in beacon academy, I was sitting down with my team eating lunch sitting next to my Girlfriend Yang.

Sure she can be a bit clingy and overprotective sometimes, but I still love her the way she is.

Today was the last day before classes started again, so Ruby...' Borrowed'...one of Weiss's binders and is currently going on about all these activities she's planned before classes start again while Nora from team Jnpr kept flicking pieces of popcorn over to Yang with a spoon            ( Which she subsequently ate).

Ruby went on to say how she wanted to kick the semester off with a bang, which gave yang the perfect opportunity for a joke.

Yang: I always kick my semesters of with a 'yang'......eh guys...I'm right?

I just groaned at my girlfriend's pun while someone else threw an apple at her while saying boo

As I was listening to Ruby's little speech on having the most fun anyone has ever had I noticed that Blake kept taking quick glances at me, which was starting to get kind of creepy.

(Y/n): Hey, blake do I have something on my face?

Blake: mmmh huh, uh no, why?

(Y/n): Because you kinda keep looking at me.

I really wish I hadn't phrased it like that because as soon as those words left my mouth I felt Yang tighten her grip on me.

(Y/n): Ow ( I said quietly)

Ruby: come on guys, classes start back up tomorrow, which Is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store for us?

(Y/n): Probably scared ( I whispered to Weiss)

Suddenly Yang sat up and threw an apple at some poor guy.

Guy: Hey!

Blake: I don't know (sigh) I think I might sit this one out.

(Y/n): Oh come on Blake, live a little.

Blake: Oh...Um ok ( She said with her mood slightly improving)

Weiss: Sit out or not I think however we spend this last day we should do it as a team.

My wolf ears perked up when I heard Nora Yell 'I got it' off in the distance but didn't think much of it.

Suddenly Weiss stood up.

Weiss: I for one think that-

Weiss was cut off when a pie suddenly hit her in the face, me and the rest of my team looked where the Pie came from and saw Nora pointing to Ren who was facepalming and Phyraa and Jaune just staring in shock.

(Y/n): Well I know where this is going ( I said as people began to start throwing food)

One epic food fight later ( No way I'm writing that whole thing)

Blake's pov

Right now I was in the library, I told my team that I was just going to be reading, but I'm actually trying to figure out a way to get (Y/n) to love me.