Yandere Neopolitan

(A/n): Hello everyone, this chapter shall feature everyone's favorite icecream waifu, neo (who is one of my personal favorite Rwby characters)

(A/n): Also sorry about the long wait, I've been busy working on several other stories including my new one called 'the bugs of remnant' which I really recommend checking out, well if you enjoy abuse stories but regardless I hope you enjoy.

Anyway for this story il be using the same bio from the Weiss chapter, Qrows son, black scythe, etc.

(Y/n)s pov

It's was just a normal day in Vale, I was walking down the sidewalk minding my own business when I looked across the street and saw that there was a new Icecream shop that opened recently.

(Y/n): Eh, might as well treat myself.

I walked into the Ice cream shop and walked up to the counter.

(Y/n): I'll have a Neopolitan ice cream, please.

Man: sorry sir but that girl over there bought the last of it.

I turned around and saw some girl with Neopolitan colored hair eating out of an entire tub of Neopolitan ice cream and she had a huge smile across her face.

(Y/n): Oh, well I'll just have cheesecake ice cream.

(A/n): Cheesecake is my favorite flavor, what's yours?

They gave me my Ice cream and I went to sit down, which happened to be right in front of the Icecream colored girl, I ate in peace but after a while, I felt like someone was watching me.

I decided to just leave and so I took my Icecream to go and left, the entire way back to Beacon I felt like someone was watching me, I kept turning around but there was no one there.

I finally made my way to Beacon and as I walked through the courtyard I saw Ruby run past me.

(Y/n): Hey sis ( I called to her)

But she didn't reply, she just ran towards Beacon.....come to think of it.

Why wasn't she using her semblance?

I decided something was up so I followed her, I saw her go into Team RWBY's dorm, I thought that I was just being paranoid and so I went to leave when I suddenly heard screaming.

There was a loud blood-curdling scream as it sounded like things were being broken, I pulled out my scythe and kicked the door open and to my horror.

I saw my sister Ruby.....dead on the floor, and some girl standing next to her corpse holding a bladed umbrella, fresh blood still dripping from the blood.

(Y/n): WHAT THE HELL! WHO ARE YOU, WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?

They turned around and that's when I saw there face.

It was that girl from the Icecream shop.

(Y/n): Your that girl that was back in the ice cream shop, what the hell is your problem!?

They acted like they were chuckling but there was no sound, she then held up a large piece of paper that she pulled from who no's where, it clearly said.

Do you like what I did for you, now there's no one keeping us apart

As I read that she had a smile on her face like she was proud of what she did.

(Y/n): You crazy bitch!

I switched my Scythe into an assault rifle and fired at her, she opened her parasol and blocked all the bullets, She charged at me and swung her umbrella at me, I raised up my scythe and blocked her strike, I kicked her back and tried to decapitate her but when I hit her, her entire body broke apart like Glass.