Booette X male reader

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared up at the large mansion at the top of the hill, the rain continued to beat against my umbrella as I made my way through the opened gate and up the hill towards the mansion.

Ok let me back up a bit, about a week ago I got a letter from some law firm telling me that my uncle had recently passed away and that he left me his mansion in his will, now I never even knew that I had an uncle so I was pretty worried this was some sort of scam but the law firm turned out to be legit, not to mention they gave me the key and deed to the place outright.

Not to mention the mansion is fully paid for and everything and that was pretty much the nail in the coffin that made me accept the place, but I wanted to make sure everything was legit one last time before coming in so before I started moving all of my furniture and shit I decided to come here early and just check the place out, if it's all legit and this doesn't turn out to be a scam then I can finally move out of that shitty apartment I've been living in for the past 5 years and start living comfortably.

So now here I am walking up this muddy hill trying my best to hide under my umbrella towards the mansion that I was really hoping I would get to live in.

Eventually I made it to the front door, I fumbled around in my pocket for a bit before bringing out the large fancy looking key, after fumbling around with the lock a bit trying to fit the key in it finally went in, after a quick turn I heard the satisfying click of the door opening.

(Y/n): Finally, time to get out of this crappy weather.

I hurried into the house while closing my umbrella and propping it up by the front door, I took my jacket off and placed it on the conveniently placed hanger by the front door.

After kicking off my boots I finally began to take in the appearance of the interior, despite its intimidating appearance on the outside it was actually quite lovely in here with a smooth mahogany floor and dark green walls, there were several paintings that were hung up along, I approached one of them and took a look at it.

It was a painting of some woman with deathly pale skin and ridiculously long white hair, she wore a clear white dress and had some weird looking crown on her head but the thing that got my attention the most...was how thick she was.

(Y/n): Well whoever my uncle was...he had very good taste.

I mean damn, where did he even find this thing? Oh well it's mine now.

(Y/n): I wonder what other paintings he's got around here (I said as I turned and walked away to check out the rest of mansion)

I kept on walking down the hallway admiring all of the artwork when suddenly-

Giggling

I froze up when I heard what sounded like someone giggling

(Y/n): Wha- who's there!?

I spun around worried that someone had broken into my mansion or I had broken into someone else's mansion...but I didn't see anything, just the paintings and my umbrella which was dripping all over the floor.

(Y/n): Hmm...maybe I'm just being paranoid, I mean this is a new house- er mansion after all.

And so I turned my back from the front door and began to walk around the mansion, inspecting all the rooms like the kitchen which was twice the size of my old living room and a dining room that looked like the kind that a Queen would eat in or something.

(Y/n): Sheesh, kind of wonder what my uncle did to afford this place, hopefully nothing illegal that I end up paying for down the line just because I'm living here.