Blind child reader X mother weiss (part 2)

Weiss's POV

Me and my son currently stood together right outside the door to my fathers office, (Y/n) held onto my hand nervously...which was understandable since he and his grandfather don't always get along.

I simply knocked on the door and waited before hearing my fathers tired old voice telling me to come in...(Won't be long before he finally bites the dust)

I stepped into my fathers office where he sat there waiting at his desk, I picked my son up and sat him down on my lap as I sat down in front of my father.

Jaques: Hello Weiss...hello (Y/n)

Weiss: You asked to see me father?

Jaques: Yes, as you no doubt noticed I'm getting quite old and, well I'm not sure if I'm going to be around for much longer.

Weiss: (About fucking time)

Jaques: So with my inevitable passing drawing closer and closer I want to ensure that the company will be left in good hands.

Weiss: Rest assured father, I am more than capable of taking over the company.

Jaques: In you I have complete faith...however I didn't ask you here to talk about when you inherit the company...but rather if my...'grandson' does.

(Y/n)? I mean he is a Schnee and my only child so it makes sense that he would inherit the company one day.

Weiss: Don't worry father, he may be only a child now but I will be sure to teach him everything he knows about running the company once he grows up.

I glanced down at my son who was just snuggling up against me, he always gets nervous and quiet whenever his grandfather is around.

Jaques: Well I have a few, concerns regarding the idea of (Y/n) inheriting the company...the most obvious due to his 'handicap'

This comment instantly struck a nerve, it's bad enough that people look down on him because he's blind and treat him like he's completely helpless because of it...but now my father is trying to suggest that he doesn't inherit the company at all someday.

Weiss: So what if he's blind? (Y/n) is an incredibly smart and capable child for his age, the fact that he's blind doesn't change any of that.

And then my father began to snap at me.

Jaques: He can't see a damn thing Weiss! How can he possibly do anything for the future of this company?

Weiss: He's blind not deaf father, he can hear everything your saying about him.

Jaques: Well good, at least some part of him works fine, maybe he can get the message across that he's worthless.

(Y/n) wasn't saying anything, but I could hear him whimpering as he hurried his face into my chest, I held him close before saying.

Weiss: My child is not worthless!

Jacques: If you keep him he'll only hold you back, and I cannot risk the status and success of this company just because you wanted to throw it all away for some brat.

Weiss: Do not speak to him that way!

Jaques: I am telling you Weiss, Get rid of him! Leave him at an orphanage or something!