Abusive Girlfriend Weiss

(A/n: Hey guys its been a while since I've written a Rwby Oneshot, so any way in this story Weiss is your girlfriend who sadly...you know what I don't even need to explain it you've already read the title.

Anyway for your Bio...I'm using the Qrows son again because I'm running out of originality.....please help me.

(Y/n)'s pov

Hey guys, my name is (Y/n) Branwen, and right now my Girlfriend is holding me down while punching me repeatedly.

Weiss: I swear you are such a piece of shit!

I don't know why she suddenly became so cruel to me, we were perfectly happy for the first year we started dating, then she suddenly started ignoring me and distancing herself from me, I figured she just wanted some space so I let her be...and then the beatings started.

Day after day she would hit me over the simplest things and now she just full-on beats me over nothing, but I don't defend myself because...I keep hoping that she still loves me...right?

Weiss: Godammit you are so annoying, now clean up this blood before I get back or your dead.

And with that, she turned around and walked out of my dorm room, leaving me bruised and covered in my own blood, after a little bit of just lying in pain I got up and proceeded to wipe up all the blood to the best of my ability, although there were still some stains.

Suddenly I heard the door open behind me, I flinched because I thought it might be Weiss but I heard my cousin's voice instead.

Ruby: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Oh, hey Rubes (I said with a smile)

She just stared at me sadly and said.

Ruby: She beat you again didn't she?

(Y/n):...Is it that obvious?

Ruby: You literally have blood pouring off your face! (Y/n) I really think you should just break up with her.

(Y/n): No...she's just a little confused right now, but I still love her and I'm sure that she'll see that soon.

Ruby: (Y/n) this isn't right, I know you and Weiss loved each other but she clearly doesn't love you anymore.

(Y/n): NO! she- she does still love me- I-

Ruby: (Y/n) this isn't love, you need to realize that before she hurts you to seriously.

(Y/n): Ruby I understand that you're concerned about me but I assure you that I'm fine.

Ruby: (Y/n)...just...remember if you need help you can ask me or Yang.

(Y/n): I know...now I gotta get back to cleaning up this blood.

Ruby's pov

I really didn't like the way how (Y/n) spoke about cleaning up his own blood like it was a casual thing.

I left (Y/n) to clean up his dorm room as I thought about what had been going on the past couple of months.

I don't understand why Weiss keeps doing this to him, or why (Y/n) stays with her...when they first got together I was really overjoyed the hear that my bestie was dating my cousin and I was really happy for them...but...then Weiss started abusing (Y/n) out of nowhere, me and the rest of my team tried talking to Weiss about it but she just acts like she doesn't know what we're talking about.

To say that we were disappointed in her would be an understatement, but she's our teammate so we have to put up with her.

I just hope that either Weiss stops beating him...or (Y/n) breaks up with her...I would prefer either one but I just hope that (Y/n) turns out alright.