Chapter Sixteen

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Sixteen

Lola

Dinner with my manager went good. He told me I was rich. Like really rich, 5 million pounds rich. "WOAAAAAH!" I screamed when someone grabbed my ass from behind.

"Sshh silly. It is just me," His husky voice chuckled. "You scared the hell out of me! Did you picked up the necklace for Kiki?" "Yes love," I let out a sigh of relief.

"We are gonna spoil her so much. I don't think Rebecca will like it.." "I don't care about what Rebecca thinks. It's our godchild. We can spoil her as much as we want," He took my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Rebecca will sleep at Zayn's and Kiki will sleep in our bed, okay?" "The maids did cleaned the bed, right..?" Harry asked nervously.

"Yes cookie, they did," He rolled his eyes at my nickname for him. We walked inside my home. Seeing the little blonde girl running forward before she claimed herself on my legs.

I let down the bags on the ground. 'Hello to you too love.' I chuckled and picked her up to give her a hug.

"Uncle Lou is mean!" Kiki pointed at Louis who was standing there with a bag full of cookies. "Why is that princess?" "He stole my cookies!" Harry took his chance and tackled down Lou and got the cookies out of his hands.

"There you go princess," He gave the cookies back at Kiki. But she refused to say thank you or even look at him. "Hey princess. I know he promised something.." "He broke his promise!" She yelled and Harry looked at the ground.

"I know baby, but that wasn't his fault. Those bad things happen sometimes," I sat down on the couch with Kiki still in my arms. "But the promise is still standing. If those bad things don't happen again of course," Louis choked and I raised my eye giving him a death glare.

"So there is again a little baby in aunti's belly?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes love there is," I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Harry took out the gifts we bought for Kiki and she unpacked them very quickly. "You're pregnant again..?" Louis whispered in my ear. "Well eh we don't know yet. I just don't wanna have a sad princess in the house this weekend," I whispered back and he nodded.

"So I won't be an uncle any time soon?" "Yes you will silly. We are both healthy and we just have to find out over a few weeks. Not like tests will know after 2 weeks or something," I rolled my eyes and Louis hugged me.

"I am glad you worked it out together," He said, almost pressing the air out of my lungs. "Not like I had a choice.." I muttered, giving him a small smile.

We watched how happy she was with the gifts especially when she put on her silver necklace. With a diamond little heart in the middle. Rebecca was gonna freak out if she saw this.

"Thanks aunti!" She smiled at me. "Thank Harry. He picked it out and paid for it, not me," Her eyes flew over to Harry who was sitting behind her.

"Thank you curly," She mumbled. "You are welcome princess," Kiki swung her arms around his neck as he hugged her closely.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Someone screamed. We saw Rebecca and Zayn entering the living room with open mouths. "You can't just spoil my child!" She shrieked, her hands in her hair.

"Well we are her godparents and we had to make up with our princess," Harry said and Rebecca still seemed shocked. "Loook mummwah," Kiki showed Rebecca her new necklace.

"Uncle Curly gave it to me," She smiled proudly. "HARRY I AM GONNA KILL YOU! YOU GAVE HER A REAL SILVER NECKLACE WITH REAL DIAMONDS?!" She screamed and Harry ran towards me, using me as a human shield.

"Are you crazy?!" "Well she deserved it. I want my princess to be happy! It was nothing, really," Harry waved it off. "And then this Chanel bag. Lola what did I told you?" I chuckled.

"But mummwah I love the bag! Can I keep it, pretty please?" "It is not even her birthday yet! What will she get when she is five? A new Porche car in mini size?!" Harry and I smirked.

"HEY! Now you gave away my secret present for her already!" Louis said dramatically and Kiki's eyes widened. "Lou Lou, do I get my own car?" "Yes when you are 18!" He said chuckling at her twinkling eyes. Kiki pulled a face and ran off to my arms.

~

Next morning I got a call from Taylor Swift, I hadn't spoke to her in quite a while. "Hey Tay," I said as I walked over to Kiki who was eating pancakes with Niall.

"Hey babe, how is everything going?" "I guess I will be fine! No need to worry though, how have you been?" I sat down on a chair as Niall kissed my cheek, whispering morning cookie.

"Great obviously! I missed you a lot you know!" I smiled. Taylor Swift was missing me, what happened in my life?! "So I was wondering.." She got quiet as Niall shoved my breakfast too me.

"Skip to the point Tay," After Taylor mumbled things I could not make words of. "Let's make a song together!" She practically screamed and so did I.

"YES OMG PLEASE!" I yelled and my princess and Niall raise their eyebrows, I shushed them. "Awesome! We will work things out with our managers and I will see.." "You very very soon! Bye Tay!" Niall chuckled and I hang up.

"Guess who will be making and singing a new song with Taylor Swift?" "WE?" He said with hesitation. "Ed?" I shook my head.

"Robbie Williams?" I shook my head again. "You?!" "Yes you moran!" He hugged me tight. "Congrats with that babe!" Niall smiled, he was a great best friend to me. "Let's ditch the others and go to the carnival," He whispered in my ear.

Carnival? I loved them! "Leaving Kiki with the crazy people?" I replied eating the last piece of my breakfast. I looked over at her. "Yep were going!" I smiled widely as Niall smirked.

"Get dressed we are leaving before the others wake up," I nodded and walked back to my room. Hazz was still deep asleep, so he would not go crazy if I leave him here and go away with his bestie.

Kinda hilarious actually. I was his Girlfriend and Best friend and also Best friends with 4 of his 'other' Best friends. It's always weird dating your best friend, but who cares? If you love each other just go for it.