Chapter Fifty Three

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fifty Three

Lola

I woke up by Harry slowly shaking my body. "Love, wake up," I frowned and opened my eyes. "Good morning," Harry said to me with a smile, his eyes still puffy from last night.

He probably didn't knew I was awake when I heard him crying in the middle of the night in my bathroom next door. "Morning curly," I replied back as he helped me sit up.

"You need to eat a bit before we go to the hospital," I groaned, Harry helping me out of bed and walking with me towards the bathroom. "It is just a scan and them placing the thing in your arm for the chemo next week and a chat with your doctors," He told me, helping me strip of my clothes and putting the shower on.

There was already a plastic chair for me, he thought of everything. I was really grateful for him being here for me, without him I didn't know what I would've done. Harry helped me sit down again, I weakly smiled at him before he let the water hit my body.

The water wasn't that hot nor cold, it felt nice against my body as it streamed down along it. Harry washed my hair for me, so that I wouldn't be tired of it doing that myself. It was nice that the nurse put something on my wound, a special thing that I could shower without getting my wound wet or infected by the soap.

"Will we be back here tonight?" I asked him as he wrapped a towel around my body. "Yeah, but next week we will be back in the hospital for your treatment," He explained to me, drying my hair with the blow dryer quickly. I brushed my teeth myself and put on my day cream, I tried to look a bit okay.

Harry did his own hair quickly, washing his face and brushing his teeth as I waited for him. He helped me dry of my body and then get into clean clothes, just a comfy oversized sweater and some sweats. We slowly walked down the stairs again, step by step we got closer to the ground as Harry held me tightly. "What do you want to eat love?" He asked me after I was placed down on the couch again.

"Just some juice," I said but he got back with juice and a toast with jam as well. "Just try to eat it, you don't need to finish it okay?" I sighed and nodded my head.

After breakfast Harry put my uggs over my feet and wrapped my comfiest blanket around me. I got into the wheelchair again, he rolled me towards the car, helping me in my seat and putting the wheelchair in the back of the car.

Harry jumped in next to me and smiled slightly, turning on the engine and driving towards the hospital. "It would be nice though if one of the girls could help me around.." He muttered on our way. "You could ask El if she can fly over today? I believe she was done with school for a while," I got out my phone from my purse and called Eleanor.

"Hey love," Her soft voice rang through my ears. "I-I.. I was wondering if y-you could fly over here as soon as possible?" I quietly asked her, tears forming in my eyes. "Of course I can, I will be on the first flight to LA!" She sounded happy that I rang her.

"Just you okay?" "Yes, of course love," She said to me, wiping my tears away with my other hand. "Harry just needs some help, and it would be nice if you could be here for me.." I heard El cry silently on the other side of the phone.

"I will be there, I love you Loli," El told me. "I love you too El, see you soon," I hung up and cried in silence un till we got at the hospital. "Come here love," Harry hugged my upper body carefully and pressed his lips to my cheek.