Chapter Fourty Three

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fourty Three

Lola

It was my very first tour day in the UK, I was very excited and glad to have Niall and Liam with me. "Okay guys, I'm gonna leave you. I got a quick sound check and have to do the dances with my girls," I kissed Niall quickly and dragged Danielle out of the bus with me, with sunglasses on we ran to the venue, thank god security closed the door on time. "That was close," Danielle sighed and I patted her shoulder.

"You will get used to it my love," We placed our arms over each other's shoulders and hopped to the stage, everybody thought we were mental - but hey who gives a fuck? "Cher just finished," Kate my tour manager said. "First sound check the two songs you do together before you do your own alright?" I nodded and sat down to stretch my legs. "She will be back soon, our Brat was hungry," I chuckled. "When is she not?" Dani chuckled as well and went to find the other dancers to prepare for the first night.

After stretching Cher found me and we did our sound check. "Gosh I am so happy you are on tour with me dollface," I said hugging Cher, we became pretty close when we were in LA together. "I can't believe I am touring with you, you have to come with me to Aussie if you can! It will be the Brat's on tour," I giggled and hugged her goodbye, she was free for now - she will probably go to sleep anyways.

~

"I want you back... Ugh!" Cher sang the last line before she would call out me. Oh gosh I was full of nerves already! "CAMBRIDGE ARE YOU READY?" She screamed, Niall gave me a quick kiss on the lips before I ran up the stairs, only hiding behind the curtains. "Because I think my little Lolipop is ready!" Cher peeked at me and I gave my thumbs up, I was ready.

"HERE SHE IS, LOLA HAYDEN!" I jumped up the stage and twirled around, everybody was screaming and I did think I saw a girl at the VIP section faint. Oh my god. "And I thought USA people were insane but you guys are just topping that," I said with my British accent and they all laughed. "Seriously did you have to call me Lolipop? I thought that was our secret inside joke Cher!" I pouted as she poked my tummy.

We made some jokes, sang our two songs together and then it was for me to start. It felt insane and amazing to be back on stage, I loved standing here. "So guys, this is my cover from Give Me Love, written by my favourite ginger Ed Sheeran.. Here we go," I placed my guitar in my lap and it felt like home. Like sitting on the porch with my mum next to me while I was just playing some melody's on the guitar. This felt like home..

After a few songs I decided to do some twitter questions. "So this one is from @Zoella, you might know her. She is a gorgeous Youtuber and a lovely friend of mine. 'Who do you ship more #Niam or #Larry or #Narry?'" I tapped my chin. "Well dear Zoe, this is a tricky one. I will go for Larry cause I can say from my heart that Larry is not an actual couple, yes I do ship them but as a bromance. They have true friendship and my girl El and Louis have true love," I said and a lot of people aww'ed at that, I think I might get credit for that at home.. I smiled to myself.

"The next one is from @Kristenloves1D&LHx. Please all be quiet, but scream as loud as you can if you are that person," Someone at the back screamed and I smirked. "Kristen, you my dear fan, just got yourself a Meet and Greet for after this show. I'll be doing that to the next few people on my twitter question list, cause I do know you won't be in the VIP and the ones for tonight are all sitting in this arena," I think Kristen just fainted?

The spotlight when to her and I smiled. "Kate, give that girl a Golden Ticket! So on with the questions," My tour manager gave her a Golden Ticket. I was quite happy about how things went. I had lots of M&G and signings cause I think it is very important to spend time with your fans and I do give them the opportunity to be at a signing or a M&G. "'Do the cupsong, cause everybody knows you can.' Oh my, well I do need a cup and my Brat," I said and soon enough Cher appeared with two cups.

We sat down on stage, close to the front so the VIP's could see us better. Stage guys placed the mic's infront of us so we wouldn't have to hold them during the song, which was slightly impossible with the cups. 'You all can clap or tap along if you want.' I said placing the cup infront of me, smiling towards the crowd.

~

After an amazing concert and the Meet & Greet with my VIP's it was time to go to our hotel room. I was so tired and glad I could sleep un till lunch. "Hey babe, how was it?" Niall asked me, kissing my cheek and wrapping an arm around me.

"It was great. But I am so tired right now," I grumbled and he chuckled. "And I thought we could have some sexy time tonight," I rolled my eyes and let my head fall on his shoulder as we made our way to the other side of the street. Paps and my security following us closely.

"I'm always up for sexy time babe, but not tonight," Niall sighed deeply and pushed the front door open of our hotel. "Maybe later this week.. Cause we all know you are incredibly loud when we have sexy time, so we can't do it on the bus okay?" He sniggered and I pressed number seven in the elevator - thank god the hotel was around the corner.

I let out a big yawn, Niall embraced me in a hug and kissed my lips softly - not caring 'bout the three security guards next to us. "Goodnight, bye guys," I said, waving at them before we entered our room.

I let myself fall onto the bed, not even awake enough to get these clothes off me. "Baby?" I whined as I looked to my right to see Niall sitting next to me with a smirk on his face. Why on earth could he be so awake at this time of the hour. How late was it even?

My gaze wandered over to the clock next to the bed, 2.24 AM. God, I need my sleep like right now! "Baby, please help me," I pouted and he gave in really fast. "Only if you promise me that we will go on a date this week," I smiled up to him, Niall pulling my pants from my legs as I watched him.

After we were only in our undergarments we crawled under the sheets. "I'm glad you are with me babe," I whispered, closing my eyes and snuggling closer in his arms. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now," He whispered back, making me smile.

"I love you," I purred in his ear before falling in sleep.