Chapter Fourty Six

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fourty Six

Lola

"Guy's, when are we stopping the car? I'm getting carsick by your terrible driving Louis," I sighed, getting sandwiched in the back of the car. "You serious? I'm not even driving Lola," I raised my eyebrow but realised they couldn't see since they blindfolded me. "Thanks babe," Niall called out and I grinned. They basically kidnapped me.

Suddenly the car came into a hold and I hid my head against something, unsure what it was I started whining if we arrived yet. "Why didn't we duct tape her mouth too?" Louis muttered under his breath as he helped me out of the car, I assumed it was Louis though. "I heard that!" I hit the person next to me, making someone yelp. "Where was that for Loli?" Harry's slow voice said and I could literally feel that everyone was laughing at me.

"Unfold me, I wanna know where I am!" I pouted and someone unfolded me. I blinked a few times before I could adjust to the bright light, where was I? I searched the area where we were for something I recognized but nothing did. "Where the heck are we? Did you four kidnap me?!" I pointed at Liam who was looking very innocently.

"Relax babe," Niall hushed me as he took my hand. "Follow me," He said as he pulled me towards a random white house. "I am very hungry, make it quick cause I want food," I whined and Louis chuckled. " What? I haven't eaten since breakfast, you were the one that didn't share your lunch with me when I was in a hurry," Niall told me not to worry and I saw Harry typing on his phone again.

"Shall we?" Niall breathed in my ear, causing me to get goose bumps all over my body. "Sure.." I muttered and Niall placed the keys in the lock and opened the door for us. He took my hand and basically dragged me over to a room on our right.

"SUPRISE!" Everybody yelled and my mouth fell open. "Happy birthday mummy!" Kiki screamed as she wrapped her arms around my leg. "Oh my god!" I murmured, this was so sweet of all of them who organised this. "Happy birthday babe," Niall told me, pulling me close so he could kiss my lips.

"You guys.. Oh, I'm so overwhelmed by this!" I said when it was quiet. "This means so much to me, to have my family and friends here with me today. I love you all and now let's get this party starting! I screamed and Louis pushed a glass of pure cognac in my hand.

I talked to the parents of Diane, my dead brother's girlfriend, they brought Jake along - I was relieved to see he was doing so much better with them than with me. "He misses you though," She told me.

"I miss him too, I should come by more often. My life has been upside down ever since the tour and the accident.." "We get it dear, just visit us soon so we can talk," I smiled and went over to some friends.

I hugged my chubby ginger Ed. "I missed you princess! Tell me, is Niall treating you like a real one?" I smiled widely. "Oh he is," Ed sniggered and looked over his shoulder. "I hope you didn't mind I brought an old friend with me today. She is hard to get rid of as you know," I frowned and Ed pulled a blond haired girl over to us.

"Taylor?" "Lola!" She shrieked as she wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. Oh god, I haven't seen you in ages!" We said at the same time, making us laugh loudly. "Wow it is so good to see you again, sure as hell did miss you a lot!" Tay told me, we chatted for a while until Harry disturbed us.