Chapter Four

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Four

Lola

It's Christmas, time flies! 24 December already!

It was wonderful outside, snow everywhere, lights in the backyard, together with Harry and the best part was that my dad wasn't here. Let's just say he is in prison!

"Baby girl, come here," I said to little Kiki who was running around in the living room. We just had dinner with Rebecca, her mum and Kiki with Harry's family and me.

"Lolaaaaaaaaaaaa," She screamed, putting her arms up to me so I'd pick her up.

"You're so adorable," I kissed her cheek. "Wove ya aunti Lola," She squeaked and I giggled.

"How is your head doing love?" Rebecca's mum asked and everyone froze in the room. "Mum," Rebecca blurted out, warping her mum a very mad look.

"It's fine," I touched the cap that was over my head, it still hurted but no one knew.

Everyone was still in there frozen position and some tears fall down over my cheeks. "Aunty, dun cry," Kiki said reaching to my tears to wipe them off.

"Kiki it's don't, not dun," Nervously Rebecca reached for her girl so I could leave the room. I took my jacket from the peg and put it on and left the house.

I sat down in one of the chairs and started crying louder. Great it started snowing again.. The white snowflakes fell down on my face, it was cold but it felt nice.

Flashback

I went out with Harry, but he stayed at a friend's house that night so I had to take a cab on my own. I was so wasted I only remembered that I got home and my dad started yelling at me for being late and drunk.

It was 5 AM in the morning to be exact.. "YOU'RE A WORTHLESS SLUT!" He yelled and I started crying.

"Stop crying, you slut get out of here," Trying to walk to the stairs was hard so he started yelling a lot of bad things. There was nothing I could do..

He pushed me against the wall and hit my head a few times against it. I felt my head break, I felt the blood dripping down on my clothes and heard my dad laugh.

"You're such a worthless slut, I hope you die now! You deserve it, just like your mother.." He left me alone and I went black.

I woke up in the hospital, not knowing who brought me there. The only thing I saw in front of me where seven doctors, Harry and Anne.

"It's going to be alright love," She said, Anne was Harry's mum and has always been so nice to me like I was her second daughter. "I love you baby girl," Harry said with tears all over his face.

Again I went black, what was happening?

Again I woke up, everything was vain. "You're on medicine girl, please stay calm," An old voice said, probably a doctor. Someone grabbed my hand, it was Harry.