Chapter Seven

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Seven

Lola

Flashback

Harry took my hand and turned me around. "Loli. Don't cry," He mumbled. "Mummy is gone," He took me into a tight hug, something I really needed. "I won't leave ya Loli," Harry let me go out of our tight hug. "I will love you forever. That's a promise!" He smiled, a cheeky little smile.

"You can't love me! I'm your best friend!" "Why can't I love you Loli?" He wiped my tears away. "Because we are best friends! We can't fall in love like our parents once did," I whispered and I started crying again.

"I never follow the rules! You know that," "Harry! You're so cheeky!" The five year old me giggled. "And you love it," We both smiled.

End of flashback

I was in bed, it was two days before Christmas. Two days before the most sad day of the year. "She is so cute when she is asleep," I heard a girl voice say. "She has always been this cute," A husky voice said.

"Should we wake her?" "No we can't," The husky voice said back.

"But Jake won't sleep untill she is in her arms silly," Another voice said, making me wonder who was watching me besides Harry and Danielle. "But she needs to make food too. I'm hungry and her pancakes are better than yours Hazz," Someone sighed, I bet Harry was the one doing that.

"Let her sleep, she needs it," "But Jake? And Niall will starve too though," A concerned voice said, probably Liam. "But we can't just wake her? Harry you should wake her, your her boyfriend," Another voice said, and I felt the bed move and the sheets get slihtly tighter around me.

"Baby girl," He whispered in my ear, touching my waist and kissing my shoulder softly. Jake started crying again, probably starving to death since no one was able to make food besides me.

"Oh shit, what do we do?"vDani's voice squeaked. "Babe, get up," Harry whispered and he kissed my shoulder again. I slightly moved, feeling his lips just above mine. If only we were alone..

"Just wake her, Harry!" Louis whisper-yelled as Harry kissed my lips softly. "Love, wake up," I smiled, opening my eyes to see him hovering over me.

I peeked beside him, the room full of people. I rolled my eyes and stetched my arms out, laying them loosely around Harry's neck. "If only you were aware of talking so loudly. You would knew I was already awake," I mocked him, pressing my lips against my boyfriends.

"Good morning love," I smiled to him, feeling a tad uncomfertable with everyone just standing there. Eventhough Jake was still crying in the background because they couldn't make him stop crying, I didn't got out of bed.

"He doesn't like me. Loli do something," He cried and I rolled my eyes. "You're the biggest baby besides him carrot boy," Everyone laughed and when Jake saw me his arms were reaching for mine.

As soon as Louis could he dropped the baby in my arms. "Lola? Make me breakfast, please I might be starving," Niall whined. "There are some pancakes left from yesterday," I stated the obvious, rocking Jake back and forth in my arms.