Chapter Two

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Two

Lola

I totally freaked out, were we about to kiss?! The butterflies all started to fly inside my stomach; I couldn't just ignore that could I?

I looked him in the eye and saw some kind of twinkling in it. Harry bit his lip and then kissed me on my lips, slowly our lips melted away in each other. Like it was meant to be.

After a while we stepped away from each other, our cheeks heated up real quick. "Eh," Harry mumbled, but he fixed his taken back mood to his normal one. He actually winked at me, right that very second.

"You really just winked at me, after that?" I blurted out, putting my hands over my mouth right after I said that. "Eh well," He muttered as he scratched neck.

"Why don't you go take a shower? I will make us breakfast and then watch a movie okay?" He quickly said instead of replying to my question.

"You do realise I have nothing to wear? And I do not want to go back home," I said, sadly looking at the ground

"Take my clothes," Harry chuckled and showed me a few panties. "OMG, did you steal my panties?! How did you get those?!" I yelled at him, making him blush once again.

"Since you stay here quite often, I took some clothes from your room. Cause of your dad and you know.." Harry stared at the ground as well and I suddenly started laughing.

"You silly! I bet you keep my bra's here somewhere too right?" It obviously was a joke, but he ignored me and started blushing even more.

"You are quite something love," I told him, kissing his cheek as he left me alone so I could shower.

I took a quick shower and put on some underwear and choose one of his shirts, they smelled like him.

"Curly!" I sang from upstairs and I heard some banging.

Quietly walking down the stairs and I saw him making pancakes. "Foodies!" A huge smile on his face told me he had something in mind.

"Don't even say it." I began but he cut me off. "You look adorable in my shirt." Harry chuckled and placed a peck on my lips.

"It's good we have the house for ourselves now." He said, slightly smirking at me.

I hoped he would answer me with pure honestly. "Harry, why did you kiss me?" I felt that I was blushing, yet again.

"I guess I just wanted to do that for a very long time.." Harry said, his eyes fixed on his hands.

"Soo..?" I asked while he put a few pancakes on a plate and gave it to me. "So what?" I rolled my eyes and he stood right behind me and kissed my neck.

"So I.." He kissed my neck again, geez that made me feel nervous.

What was he going to say? "So I guess I just like my best friend very much," I giggled and I turned around to kiss his soft lips again. We got a bit caught up in the kiss until my tummy made a sound.

"Just finish your food first, I don't want you to collapse while we're kissing," Again I rolled my eyes.

"But obviously that can only collapse of my pure hotness!" "Yeah right!" I laughed and ate my breakfast.