Chapter Five

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Five

Lola

It was Harry's birthday and of course there was a party. And yes, Harry was drunk on the couch, trying to eat cake.

"Baby girl?" He pouted and I rolled my eyes and walked to him. "Can you bring me to bed..?" "What about the party?" "Send them away, I wanna stay with you," With puppy dog eyes he looked at me, again I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, first eat your cake. I'm gonna find your sis," Harry nodded. "Stay here," He nodded again, taking another bite of his cake.

"I'm serious, don't get off the couch," "Yea yea, go find mi sis," I sighed and started looking for Gemma, where on earth was that girl?

I finally found her and made her get the party people out of here. Meanwhile I helped Harry to get up the stairs to his bedroom. Gosh he was heavy!

"Babe, I love you," He smiled as I dumped him on the bed. "You wanna sleep or get sober?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Sober since you will be leaving this week.." Sadly enough I was going to leave for quite a while. I was going to be in the Taylor Swift tour.

Taylor Swift contacted me personally on the phone asking me if I wanted to be singing, dancing, playing guitar in her upcoming tour that would start half February. I was going to say no but Harry made me go, he insisted on it.

"Go shower I will make us coffee," '

"You're the best, you know that. Right Loli?" Harry kissed my cheek.

"You stink, go shower curly," He leaned in for a kiss on the lips, but I stepped aside. "Pff," He pouted as I pushed him towards the bathroom.

After the coffee, hours of talking he was getting sober. "Lola, I love you," He breathed against my lips and he started kissing me.

"I love you more," I whispered in his ear while he was kissing my neck.

"Not a chance," I moaned as he got lower. "Are you really okay with me leaving you babe?" I whispered and he stopped and looked at my face.

"I will miss you every second of the day, and love you for every second until I die. But this is your dream, I'm not going to hold you back from it.," He said and I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I guess you're right.." I sighed and he kissed me again, deeper and sweeter than before.

My hands were in his curls and his hands were trying to get my shirt of me. That perv.. I smiled and he pulled away. "What?" "Nothing," My smile got wider and his face was getting a confused look.

"Oh stop it curly, just get my shirt of already," My favourite cheeky smile turned on his face and he took it off and starting kissing me again. It was getting to a very heated, rough make-out scene with a lot of moaning.. You can fill in the other words, right?

One week later.

All my stuff was packed, I was going to leave my lovely house to go try and make my dream come true in freaking America with Taylor Swift. I was going to fly to freaking America, by my own.