Chapter Seventeen

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Seventeen

Lola

Halfway June..

When I woke up this morning, I knew this day was going to be troubled. I did not know what was going to happen but I was pretty sure it was going to be troubled. "Auntii? Wakeey wakeeey!" A girl voice rang through my ears. "Morning princess!" I smiled and opened my eyes to see Kiki.

"Curly is already out for work! He told me to say he loves you baby girl," She said and crawled to me and I sneaked my arms around her. "Thank you baby," Kiki was already staying at our house for two weeks already. Rebecca had some big shoot and runways in America and we all agreed on letting Kiki stay here.

What was kinda difficult since everyone had to work on weekdays. But we managed to figure something out. Mondays she was with the boys, they asked a free day. Kiki was just going to stay a month so the boys decided to work a few hours longer on their other days. El took the Tuesdays, since she that was her day off.

The two girls really seemed to like each other, and they were both addicted on watching model shows on the TV. Dani was with her on Wednesdays, although it was her day off they went to a place where they could dance. Kiki was really talented already for her age, Dani told me million times already.

And I had my little princess on Thursdays at work, when I was at the rehearsals. But today I wasn't at the rehearsals, I was had a day off. Simon said I deserved a day spending with Kiki, what was really nice of him.

"It is just one day Lola and after the summer you have your tour in the UK and you are doing great already, go have fun with Kiki." He told me on the phone yesterday. "Let's get dressed, we are going shopping!" I said and she ran to the bathroom to take a shower. While she was showering I called Fred to tell him I was going out in a hour and he should come along for protection.

~

My belly started to show already, I was already over 4 months pregnant and the baby girl in my belly was perfectly healthy. Yes, I was expecting a pretty baby girl. "Chanel?" Kiki pouted and I chuckled. "Yes, c'mon you," I took her hand as we walked to the nearest Chanel shop in the busy streets in London. It was pretty hot today so I was wearing a long, topless coral dress. With my white sandals and a jacket with those green safari designs, without the sleeves.

"Oh gosh there is Lola Hayden!" Some girl screamed and I pulled Kiki closer to me. The two girls that were totally fangirling over me came in sight, trying to hug me but Fred blocked their way. "Can we please take a photo with her? C'mon she looks so flawless like always," "Aww thanks girls. A photo is alright, Fred take it please," I commanded him.

After a few photo's the girls left, thank god they were talking way to much! "First we are going to get a smoothie, I am dying to get one. Okay princess?" "Alright aunti," Kiki said and smiling she took my hand again.

We entered a shop what was selling smoothies. "Two large mango smoothies please," I said to the girl behind the counter. "Yes, something else?" She looked up and almost screamed. "You are.." "Yes I am Lola Hayden. Please get me the smoothies, I am dehydrated," She nodded and came back in two minutes with our smoothies.