Chapter Fifty Five

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Fifty Five

Lola

The first day of me staying in this hospital went quite fast. Harry was there with me the entire time even when I had my first chemo, while the fluid went through the tubes and then into me he kept talking about how much fun the show would be - even though that I would be stuck right here.

I knew he wanted to be here more than to be on stage, even when he loved doing his job maybe more than I did at the moment. My management told me that I just had to get healthy and that I didn't need to worry about my album or other things. We would take care of that if I was cancer free, which would be a long road for me.

"Haz?" I mumbled, looking up to his face as he stood beside me and holding my closely to his body. "I- I think I will join you guys if I feel well e- enough.." His eyes slightly perked up by this.

"But what about the doctors?" "Screw them," I replied as we got closer to my bed. I just had a shower, a nurse helped me but Harry insisted on watching over us so he knew I would be okay.

"I have two weeks off the stuff, I might be able to be with you guys then," We shuffled closer to the bed, I was ice cold and exhausted. I just wanted to be in bed and sleep for hours. No, even for days.

I barely thought of Niall and me, where this would leave us. We didn't got the chance to talk about the whole situation, because Niall explained he understood and wanted to talk about the details when I saw him.

He was still a bit angry towards Harry because I choose him over my boyfriend, which I could understand as well. "Here," Harry draped a soft blanket around my shoulders before he helped me get in my bed.

Thanks to my management they compromised with the hospital that I could have a special room where two extra beds would be, for Harry or others that would take care of me.

I also had my own bathroom, a television and a large comfy chair next to the window. The view from this room was just plain, it was just a bit of the city I could see from here.

"Do you want to call Niall or Kik before you go to sleep?" I shook my head, I just wanted to sleep for now. "I will text them good night and call them tomorrow," I replied as Harry gave me my phone.

"Do you need anything, food or water maybe?" I shook my head, patting next to me in the bed. Harry smiled and crawled next to me under the sheets, holding me carefully in his arms.

To Niall: Hi love, I survived the day, I am exhausted but okay. I will call you tomorrow, just want to go sleep now. Tell Kik I love her and that I am sorry.. I love you Ni xo

I sighed scrolling down twitter and reading al the sweet comments people tweeted me. Just yesterday we had a little twitcam with Louis and Haz, explaining the world I was very sick and that I needed to delay my concerts and everything else 'till I was better.

We answered some questions from the fans, how things will go from here on and how I was feeling etc. They kept mentioning me that I was strong and would get better, that I was their hero for fighting this disease.

"They are all so supporting in this.." I muttered, putting my phone next to my legs. "Of course they are love, everyone would," Harry kissed the back of my head.

"Can you please sing me to sleep?" I asked, closing my eyes and snuggling closer into his body. This felt like the old days, just us.

Soon I heard his raspy voice sing 'Little Things' so soft and gently it made me cry before I fell in a deep sleep.

~

The next morning I was woken up by a nurse, who got me the medicine and breakfast. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, placing the tray in front of me.

"I did, thank you for asking Brenda," I replied as I smiled to her. It was an old lady, which reminded me a bit of Harry's grandmother. The nurse was old, but extremely sweet and energetic for her ages. Even though she complained a bit about other annoying patients to me, it was relaxing to hear about that - the normal stuff.

"Your friends will be back any minute, Harry went to fetch them from the lobby," I nodded, thanked the nurse who left me right after.

It was nice to be alone for just a few minutes. I closed my eyes again and enjoyed the piece before it got disturbed by Louis his high pitched laugh in the hallways.

"No Harry, that knock knock joke sucked!" He laughed, I opened my eyes again and saw them walking into my room. Eleanor followed them behind with a stock of magazines in her arms.

"Drawing books," She explained, placing them down on the table. "One of the nurses said it would have a calm effect on you, it does for most younger girls who go through something like you do now," I smiled at her and she gave me a quick hug.

"That is sweet of you, thank you," Louis gave me a hug too, kissing my cheek briefly. "We wanted to go have a walk in the park this afternoon, do you want to come if you feel well enough?" He asked me, sitting down on the end of my bed.

I nodded at this. "Some fresh air would be nice," Louis grinned and I took the pills from the tray and put them in my mouth, one by one I swallowed them with some juice.

"Liam called, he said it might be a great idea if we maybe could decorate your wheelchair, like with spray paint and glitters and make it all happy," Lou rambled on while Harry gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I grinned at them, El placed her hand on Lou his shoulder and smiled. "Can we do that?" She asked. "Yes, why not," I replied, taking another sip of my juice.

Later that day Harry pushed me through the park in my fabulous new wheelchair, it looked really awesome. El was chasing Louis who just stole her beanie from her head. I giggled at the happy sight of them being like this.

"You okay there love?" Harry asked me, before we left I had to call Niall. We had an odd conversation and I got to talk to Kik which made me really emotional.

"I am now," I replied, tugging the blanket closer around me. Lou and El returned to us, both totally out of breath. "We must take a photo of your awesome wheelchair now, the world must see!" I chuckled at Louis facial expression.

"We shall Lou," He grinned madly and took out his phone, they gathered around me while Lou quickly asked a lady with a little child to take a picture of us.

She gladly did and smiled while she took some photos of us. "You have an awesome wheely," The little boy pointed out and I smiled. "Thank you mister and you have an awesome shirt on!" He smiled widely and looked up to his mother.

"Look mummy, she said I have an awesome shirt on!" We chuckled and waved them goodbye. This moment felt so normal, just us - friends. Without anything crazy around us I might have forgotten for just a second I was sick.