Chapter Thirty Two

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Thirty Two

Lola

I just have to survived the red carpet on the Breaking Dawn part one Premiere. I can't believe I am here. "Here we have Lola Hayden! This is Haley from E News!" I smiled at the red haired girl in front of me. "Hiiiii," "So, how is it? Finally to be back in London after staying months in LA?" I looked at the camera. "Really I am really excited to be here, it has been quite a while yeah. But I'm glad to be back for now," I said, searching the crowd for the lads.

"Tell us some shit about the One Direction boys, are they really the same as they are on screen?" I laughed at this. "Yeah pretty much, probably much worse though. But hey, who cares they are just young lads who needs to have fun as well!" Haley giggled. "How about Harry Styles? You two are still close as friends or is there this invisible wall between the two of you after last summer?" I bite my lip, not sure what to answer.

"We are still close as friends, we always have been best friends and just some silly stupid things can't change that. I mean I love him and will always do that because he is my best friend," Haley winked her eyebrows. "Getting back your man here?" I shrugged. "We shall see!" I waved at her and moved on to the wall so the paparazzi could make pictures of me.

Soon enough Niall joined me and kissed my cheek. "You, my love look adorable in this pink dotted dress," I giggled and smiled at the millions of camera's. "Oh Hazz wants to have a moment with you. Bye babe," Niall let go of me and was quickly replaced by Harry, his arm around my waist and smiling at the camera's.

"Thank you, for saying that earlier," Harry murmured and I looked up to see his shiny eyes. "It means a lot to me that you still want to be friends, after all that is happened," He whispered back and I placed my hand on his chest. "You are my best friend, you always will be. I am not letting you go because of some sluts and cougars," I smirked at him and gently kissed his cheek for a split second.

~

I wiped my tears away and Niall pinched my hand, I was crying a lot during this movie. "You okay?" He whispered, I quickly nodded and looked a few chairs further where Harry was sitting. He gave me a sweet smile, just like he did on the fancy dinner we had. "It's just an incredible movie," I mumbled back and the names of people who worked on this movie appeared on screen.

My mouth fell open when I heard the song playing along. "Great," I muttered under my breath. Harry and I locked eyes, more tears falling down my cheeks. "Sorry," I excused myself and stood up from my chair trying to hold in all my tears as I made my way towards the toilets. Just when I thought everything was fine, things blow up in my face.

Thank god the toilets were empty. I placed my sweaty palms on the sink table and started crying silently. How much I wanted to be with him, but we couldn't. This is an example why you never should fall in love with your best friend, you will both end up in pain. I fiddled with the necklace around my neck, the ring felt cold against my skin - it gave me some chills.

"Lola? Lola, you in here?" Someone knocked on the door. "I will be out in a second," My voice cracked and the door was smashed open, I closed my eyes not wanting to see the person. "Lola.." His hot breath against my skin and his large hands on my waist. "Lola.. Please, look at me," I licked my lips, opened my eyes and turned around.

"I will love you for a thousand years," Harry murmured and his arms wrapped around my waist, pushing me closer to his body. "It breaks my heart not to be with you," I sobbed and he wiped away my tears with the dumb of his left hand. "I know it does, I feel the same way," He gently cupped my face and brought our lips closer to each other's.

We stared into each other's eyes before his lips met mine in a passionate, loved kiss. After we let go he picked up the necklace with his fingers, interested in the fact I was still wearing it. "You still wear it?" Harry quietly asked me and I weakly smiled at him. 'I never take it off.' I breathed out and he took me into a tight hug.

This felt like forbidden love.