Chapter Three

Massive thanks to akwardturtle, harrylovesmeforever, niallxhoran and xoxonicoleeexoxo for telling their fans and tweeting my fanfic on twitter!

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Three

Lola

2 months later..

Harry set me up for a photoshoot, it was a huge surprise and I couldn't believe he did that for me. The shoot was actually a lot of fun; I met some gorgeous models and found a new cool friend. Her name was Rebecca.

"Lola!" She yelled at me when I smashed a cake in her face on her birthday party.

"You still look gorgeous!" I laughed at her face and she ran after me to get revenge.

"Curly, save me!" I shouted but Harry stayed on the couch, laughing so hard at Rebecca chasing me down. "I'm fine here babe,"

"LOLAA! YOUR GONNA DIEEEE!" Rebecca jumped on my back as we started tickling each other, I love that girl!

"Harry save me!" Soon enough I ended up on his lap, with cake in my hair and a huge smile on my face.

"Babe let's go home, I'm tired," Curly whispered in my ear. I nodded and gave Rebecca a hugg. "Cya tomorrow Loli! I will pick you up so we can go to our Victoria Secret shoot together!" Her eyes twinkled.

"Sure, cya then," Harry gave her a quick hug.

Since I was a model from Vogue people started to recognize me in the streets and I got followed by the paparazzi quiet a lot. So my dad was forced not to abuse me, since he didn't want to go to prison.

Instead of abusing me he started breaking stuff in the house, like plates, glasses, vases, paintings on the walls.. Photos and stuff from mum..

Again tears where rolling down over my face and Harry kissed my cheek. "It's gonna be fine love." He whispered as he pulled me in his arms and carried me all the way to my bed.

"I will be working tomorrow all day long," I nodded and snuggled up to him. "I will call you in my break," He wanted to leave me alone already.

"Curly, please stay," I said with puppy eyes. "Okay okay, but I will be gone early. So don't get angry if I wake you up then," I giggled as I snuggled up to him again, and as usually we fell asleep.

Rebecca

God noo! It was 7.30 am and I had to be at Lola's place in 30 min! I'm cursed with the time, I'm always late! I rushed into the shower; 2 minutes later I got out and took a quick breakfast.

"Mum is going to be home tonight," I said and kissed the little girl her forehead; it was a petite blonde baby girl in her baby bed.

"Wove ya mummah," She squeaked and I smiled. "Bye Kiki, be nice to granny!" I quickly left the house and got into my car and drove too Lola's house.

As I got there she was sitting on the steps in front of the house. I got out of the car and I saw her eyes were red of crying. "Baby girl, what's wrong?" I ran over to her and hugged her tight.