right where you left me (1)

Plot: After losing contact for seven years, Olivia meets a character from her past at the place they'd most likely go out to eat.

I couldn't believe it. Drivers License had hit nine billion views on YouTube! It still ranks high on the Billboard, even after seven years.

To celebrate, I went to the In'N'Out. It was one of my favorite places to visit, and I was feeling especially celebratory today.

"What can I get you?" the waitress asked.

"Um, an onion cheeseburger, two packets of complimentary French fries, and a chocolate milkshake with double whipped cream and a cherry on top," I said. What surprised me was the voice that joined in sync with mine.

I've never been to In'N'Out, so I'm just guessing what's on the menu.

"Alright, we have two orders for onion cheeseburgers, complimentary French fries, and a chocolate milkshake with double whipped cream and a cherry on top?" the waitress asked.

"Yes," I replied. So did the voice behind me.

"Alright, your order will be out soon," she said as she disappeared behind the counter.

"Hey, Olivia."

I whipped my head around so fast that my braids knocked into my face, making it hurt.

I stared. He looked as charming as ever, his chocolate brown eyes had a mischievous glint in them, one of his curls fell against his forehead, and light facial hair grew above the smirk that sat on his lips.

"Miss me?"

Mwahaha, a cliffhanger!!!