passion in all that he touches

Josh and Olivia hate each other, and it's fueled by flaming passion.

Mature, except no cursing.

"Ugh! I can't stand you, Joshua! You think you're better than EVERYONE else!"

"What about you, little miss I talk too much and sings too loud? You know how hard it is sharing a trailer with you?"

"I can't stand your obnoxious voice, just singing all the time!"

"Same goes for you! And your Taylor Swift, just blasting from the bathroom EVERY morning to make my day worse."

"Hey, don't talk about Taylor that way! Also, Harry Styles is the WORST."

The two got into yet another heated argument, like the past thirteen arguments in this week.

"There goes Joshua and Olivia, fighting again," Sofia sighed. "We seriously have NEVER had a day where they're not sending death glares at each other."

"How are they so good on the screens as Ricky and Nini?" Frankie asked.

"They're professional actors," Dara rolled her eyes. "It seems like EVERYWHERE we go, all we do is see them yelling at each other."

"I have a plan," Matt said, his green eyes glimmering with mischief. "This requires a closet or an escape room, and a believable lie."

"I know a guy," Larry said, nodding slowly.

"Since the tensions among the cast have been high, we've decided to go a bonding activity! An escape room!"

Tim opened the door to the escape room with a flourish. Joshua and Olivia, staying far away from each other as possible with their arms crossed, glared at each other.

"A Victorian escape room, set in the mid-1800s. A girl is kidnapped by western bandits, you have to find all the keys to unlock the mystery and escape the room, else you will be locked in here forever."

Joshua and Olivia reluctantly entered the room, as the others in the cast backed out slowly. Soon, the two heard the door close, and they were trapped.

"Wait, where is everyone?" Joshua asked, scanning the room.

Olivia pounded on the door. "Let us out! Let us out!"

"Oh great, trapped in a room with my least favorite person. Your stupid, annoying voice makes me want to cut off my ears."

"Huh, at least I'M the only one who wants to find all of the clues so we can get out of here."

"I hate you so much."

"You're just jealous."

"Oh yeah? Ethan must be a lucky guy, because he's dating you. I mean, who in the world could stand you, your annoying voice, your stupid, freaking face, and your stupid Taylor Swift songs blasting from that stupid radio?"

"For your information, we broke up five months ago."

Olivia picked up an old fan from the table and whacked him upside the head with it. "I loathe you."

Joshua grabbed an old-timey newspaper and whacked her arm. "I loathe you more."

They were both dangerously close to each other.

Suddenly, Joshua didn't know what came over him. He smashed his lips to hers. The next thing Olivia knew, she was pinned against the wall, and they were so close that their breaths mixed.

"Take your shirt off," she whispered huskily into his ear.

He removed his T-shirt and tossed it to the ground. Olivia honestly couldn't help staring.

"Like the view?" he smirked.

The air around them was hot and heavy, even though there was a fan blasting from the wall.

"I don't know," Olivia stammered.

He pressed another hot, heavy kiss to her lips. "That clear your conscience?"

It may have clouded hers even more.

He was impatient that she hadn't removed her clothes sooner.

He ripped them off her body, but still managed to keep them in shape.

Holy freakerdoodles.

She wasn't wearing a bra.

He wasted no time and immediately began sucking on the sweet spot on her neck. She hiked up her skirt and straddled him, the satisfied moan often coming from her mouth.

Soon, they'd found the clues, occasionally stopping for more...of that.

They were both hot and wet when they came out of the escape room. Their clothes were wrinkled, and everybody definitely noticed.

"Spent all of your time banging on the doors and arguing?" Tim asked.

"Spilled that bucket from the water well onto yourselves?" Julia winked at the others, since she knew exactly what had happened in there.

"Some 'in like that," Olivia said.

Of course, she'd never tell them.

By far the most mature one I've written in a while. What're your thoughts?

It may be a little weird, since M ones aren't my specialty, I just write 'em.