Descriptions (2)

Hey humans!!! I'm back with another describing post. This time, I will be sharing my opinions on "deja vu" and "Telling Myself."

deja vu: me still wondering why it's uncapitalized. This starts off light and gentle, but gets heavy by the end.

The same heartbroken girl reminisces about her ex and comes across a mansion, where she sees his new girl, the "blonde girl," but I would say she's more of a strawberry blonde, almost brunette. The strawberry blonde/brunette girl is trying on a green dress in front of a mirror, so Olivia Rodrigo rushes home and we see she has that exact same dress. It weirdly reminds me of this:

 It weirdly reminds me of this:

Or I've just been browsing doll clothes too much

Or I've just been browsing doll clothes too much. But hey, they are cute!

Olivia tries to copy the other girl's look, then walks into a room filled with old-school TVs. The strawberry blonde is on all of the screens, which Olivia pictures herself side-by-side to. When she finally realizes that the strawberry blonde is copying her, she goes into a mad rage and starts smashing all the TVs with a hammer? Ax? I can't identify big objects used to cut down trees.

Final verdict and summary: The Lizzie Borden of TV screens goes on a mad rage after realizing that her ex's new fling is copying everything she did, including the car rides to Malibu and watching reruns of Glee.

Telling Myself: Joshua, a sincere THANK YOU for knowing how to capitalize your titles.

Set in the Old West, a guy and his girlfriend are arm wrestling, while handcuffed at the start of the video (wait, they're just holding hands?!!!) which is kind of weird to do in the Old West (the holding hands part, the arm wrestling is totally normal.)

These two outlaws/lovers are robbing convenience stores, then running away on an old tractor to a motel. They have a party there with their newfound stolen cash and end up getting captured by the police. He then questions their relationship, saying, "Was it really that good?" It's basically just a guy making out in a cell with his girlfriend.

Final verdict and summary: a guy and his girlfriend gets locked in a cell together after robbing a store, with him questioning their relationship and both of them arm wrestling and making out.

Hope y'all enjoyed!!! Comments and votes are always appreciated.

Keep reading. Keep writing. Keep dreaming.

A.D.