26

A scorned Rebekah returns back to the life of the living, fury immediately flooding her eyes due to her selfish brother daggering her yet again

A scorned Rebekah returns back to the life of the living, fury immediately flooding her eyes due to her selfish brother daggering her yet again. She glances up to find Kol standing over her, twirling the dagger in between his fingers in a tantalizing way.

A sense of gratitude fills the blonde original, feeling the bond between her and her brother strengthen. Her mouth opens with her tone coming out void of any sarcasm or attitude, "I guess I have you to thank for undaggering me."

"Thank that human girl."

At the mention of the human, Atë walks in, pulling a semi-frazzled April in behind her. The human sighs out in relief that Rebekah, someone she considers a friend in the chaotic and mysterious town of Mystic Falls, is back safely. Another park of her is relieved that she wasn't abandoned yet again, still not fully recovered from the loss of her father.

The goddess speaks up, "Well I filled April in on all things supernatural." The three supernatural beings peer at the petite brunette standing in a bit of a daze, "Although, I think she's still processing it all."

Sitting up quickly due to being tired of laying down in that dreary coffin, Rebekah mutters out with a slight increase at the volume of her voice, "When will Nik's wrath end?"

Kol lets out a quiet chuckle, "Not anytime soon, sister."

Atë, her facial features full of mischief asks, "Is it finally time to go after him?" A wicked smile graces her lips as she reads the room.

Contemplation swirls inside Rebekah's mind, her going back and forth about who she wants to pay a visit to first. "I can't believe I am saying this but no." She stands up and looks at nervous human, "April, will you help me get in touch with Elena?"

April nods her head as Rebekah walks over to her, looping their arms together. The two leave, Atë knowing Rebekah is bound to cause some trouble with Elena and her friends. This leaves the goddess craving chaos, feeling left out considering Rebekah is about to torment Elena and Klaus is aiding with growing Jeremy's hunter mark.

The goddess turns to Kol, a prominent pout on her face. "Yes, darling?"

"Everyone else is involved in some type of thrill..."

Kol shakes his head at the girl out of amusement and thinks for a moment. He smirks as he answers Atë, "I know exactly what we can do."

<><><><><>

The two arrive at Professor Shane's office. Even though the likes of Bonnie trust Shane and his intentions, the goddess knows better. She's aware of how he orchestrated the vampire hunter, Connor, coming into town and how him teaching Bonnie expression magic is not just because he's 'nice.' She has to admit, he does a great job making others believe his innocence, although Professor Shane thinks he is doing the world a justice.