Act ii

Stella Maeve

Stella Maeve...Dysnomia "Mia" || Goddess of Lawlessness

<><><><><>
Still Don't Know my Name || Labrinth
"And every time I think the plan is aligning, you still so close yet so far"

Bubblegum Bitch || MARINA
"I'm the girl you'd die for"

Only Love Can Hurt Like This || Paloma Faith
"Only love can hurt like this, and it must have been a deadly kiss"

No Roots || Alice Merton
"Ask me where I come from, I'll say a different land"

Crazy || 2WEI and Marvin Brooks
"I remember, I remember when I lost my mind"

Rain on your Parade || Duffy
"I'm doing good now since you've been erased"

Love Story || Sarah Cothran
"I close my eyes and the flashback starts, I'm standing there"

The Other Side || Woodkid
"Oh can you hear the song of thunder"

Bottom of the River || Delta Rae
"And if you fall, hold my hand, ooh baby it's a long way down to the bottom of the river"

Control || Halsey
"God damn right, you should be scared of me"

Prom Queen || Molly Kate Kestner
"Everybody's looking up, when she walks by you want to be her"

<><><><><>

The youngest Mikaelson male opens his eyes in a haze, staring at the sun glaring down at him from above. He raises his right hand to hide his newly sensitive eyes to the sun's rays.

Feeling disoriented, it takes Kol a few minutes to work his way from a lying position to upright. His eyes squint as he looks at the unfamiliar clothes on his body and the foreign feeling of his limbs. His legs are longer, and that realization is when he comprehends something happened. Kol's eyes widen as he looks at his hands that aren't actually his, his mind scrambling for some type of answer.

All he could remember was Jeremy Gilbert plunging the white oak stake into his chest. He thought it was all over and that he was done for. He couldn't remember the details associated with that fight, only the Gilbert siblings coming after him. There was an inkling that he was not dealing with them alone, but the more he thought about who, the more his head hurt from an indescribable pressure. There was a huge part of recent time missing, but it was all a blur.

Kol stands up in the middle of the woods, beginning to get used to his new height. He begins to utilize vampire speed to run to the closest aspect of human civilization but nothing happens except a human like jog. The boy lets out a scoff out of frustration, but accepts his fate that he can only travel at a normal human pace. It doesn't take long before he realizes he is in Louisiana but in the town of Baton Rouge.

He stumbles into a coffee shop, headed straight to the men's bathroom to get a look at this new body. Locking the door firmly behind him, he swiftly turns to see a stranger staring back at him in the mirror above the sink. The guy was tall, with slightly wavy textured light brown hair and blue eyes. He looked athletic but still lean.

That's when he noticed a pool of blood on the Henley shirt, so he pulls it up to reveal a scar from a stab wound. Did this guy die? Kol didn't have any answers but it was clear that his body was gone after the white oak stake pierced his heart and that by some unknown factor, he is in the body of another guy.

Feeling angry at Jeremy Gilbert, he lets out a grunt and feels emotions building. Suddenly, the lights begin flickering as he does so, the ground lightly shaking underneath his feet. This catches him off guard, forcing him to stop and piece together more hints. Kol raises this stranger's hand, analyzing it before looking at an unlit candle on the sink. Somewhere deep down tells him to focus on lighting the candle.

After a few seconds, the candle flickers to life and a giddy feeling rushes to Kol's stomach. Whoever this guy was before being killed was a witch and somehow Kol still has access to that magic. It was always Kol's dream to express his heritage of magic again and now this is his opportunity.

Thinking of his heritage makes him think back to his siblings. They probably assumed he was dead and gone forever. Maybe that was the truth. He could reach out and find them again, attempting to explain what he didn't even have the answers to with how he died but ended up in this body. On the other hand, he wanted an escape from the Mikaelson name.

This is his chance to explore magic, and he couldn't pass it up. If he reconnected with his siblings now, they would probably discover a way to bring him back to his immortal vampire body. Seemed impossible but knowing the world, it wasn't out of the realm of possibilities.

He knew that New Orleans is the place to go to dig deeper into magic, but is fully aware that he will see his family at some point. That would have to wait though because as of now, he is no longer Kol Mikaelson.

Reaching into the pocket of the jeans, he pulls out a brown leather wallet to discover a Louisiana driver's license with a picture of the guy's body he has taken over. "Well Kaleb, let's have some fun, shall we?"