13

Back in Mystic Falls High School, a group of teenagers, led by the one and only imperiously charming Caroline Forbes, set up the gym for the upcoming decade dance

Back in Mystic Falls High School, a group of teenagers, led by the one and only imperiously charming Caroline Forbes, set up the gym for the upcoming decade dance. Wanting to find out more about Esther's plan, Atë arrives on school grounds to see if 'Rebekah' is making an appearance to help. Esther somehow placed a strong mental block on her mind, so the goddess struggled to get in her head to figure out the exact details for whatever she has planned tonight.

Some of the students turn their attention away from the decorations in front of them to instead focus on the stranger waltzing in, exemplifying unwavering confidence. When the doppelgänger lays eyes on the goddess, she tenses up a bit but tries to shake it off. "Callista, what are you doing here?"

Atë surveys the room to see Matt and Jeremy near a ladder watching her carefully and then lays eyes on some balloons in a plastic bag on the table. She carefully picks up a red balloon and blows it up while maintaining mischievous eye contact with Elena. A faint smirk toys on her lips as she perfectly ties a knot at the base of the balloon.

Without even glancing at the blonde yet, Atë hands the balloon to Caroline while keeping her eyes trained on Elena, "I figured I could help."

Caroline attempts to make her presence known, feeling invisible to the mysterious girl who has been aiding the Mikaelsons in stopping Esther from killing them all. She sassily lets out, "We don't need your help."

The goddess raises an eyebrow at Elena, testing her. The doe eyed brunette glances at her friend, "Caroline, you were just complaining about how Rebekah didn't show up to help even though she's head of the committee." Atë smiles pleasantly at the human, satisfied she didn't turn her away like her friend. She takes note of 'Rebekah' not being present, so that must mean Esther is off preparing her plan.

The blonde lets out a frustrated groan, "Fine, but it doesn't mean I trust you." Atë shrugs her shoulders, her intention not being to make Elena's friends trust her.

Caroline whips her body around to turn her attention to Matt and Jeremy attempting to hang shiny cardboard stars and exclaims loudly, "What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down." The two guys shake their heads incredulously at the girl but does what she says.

Caroline mutters out as Atë blows up another balloon, "Look at them all bromancey."

The goddess watches on carefully as Elena peers at her brother with a worried look on her features, "Yeah, I asked Matt to help Jeremy to readjust. He got him his old job back at the grill."

"That was nice of him," the blonde responds.

Elena glances up from her task, "Mm-hmm. Jeremy's got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out."

The blonde crosses her arms over her chest and turns to face her friend head on. Her words come out in a teasing manner, "You sure it had nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy hotel room?"