{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-33 }

╭────────────༺༻────────────╮

╰────────────༺༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Error narrowed his eyes toward the kid who was quietly stacking crayons. The only noises the older could hear was a clock ticking away as he sat in a new area, waiting for someone to let him hear the news.

After Ink had been tranquillized they took him to a room which Error could only assume was an emergency station. It worried him sick.

How long had it been since they took him in there? Enough for PJ to start sorting and touching up things in the room.

Error lifted his head as the door to the emergency room opened and the three scientists walked out.

Finally, error thought.

"His wound is all patched up and we set him on a soft blanket while he's out!" Undyne exclaimed before rushing out in a hurry.

What is that about?

"You can go see him if you'd like." Geno smiled toward the pirate as he held the door open.

Error's eyes shined as he hopped up and stumbled into the room before rushing over to Ink, who was curled up in a ball. The first thing he noticed wasn't the bandages or bloodstained counter, no, it was the chain connecting Ink to the wall.

"Why is he chained?" Error narrowed his eyes turning to look at Alphys and Geno.

"For- for everyone's safety of course! We need to make sure he is stable when he wakes and no longer in a vicious state."

Alphys explained, inching behind Geno.
Error supposed he could understand, though having these chains holding Ink down rubbed him the wrong way. He was being treated like a monster.

"Why did Undyne leave so suddenly...?" A younger voice said, PJ walking in the room to check on the adults. Error turned toward PJ as the kid stood next to him looking down at Ink.

"Wow, he looks so much blander out of the water!" PJ giggled as he dropped to his knees, reaching a hand out to graze over Inks scales.

Error couldn't help but smile. "He does, doesn't he?" Error kneeled down, rubbing his hand along Inks's head before moving his hand down toward the flower, experimentally tugging on a petal.

"I'd be careful how you handle that, we don't know if it could react to us," Alphys murmured.
Error scoffed ignoring her as he examined the tip of Inks tail, a small flower starting to bloom adorned it.

"Fuck." Error cursed under his breath which caught PJs attention who tilted his head "What are these flowers for? There's one at his neck too!"

Error frowned as he saw the glimpse of it, he could see the liquid leaking from the wound it created.

"These weren't here when we were patching him up..." Geno crouched down looking at them. "They must've jus- just happened!" Alphys stammered causing the others to turn to her.

"Is anyone going to ever answer my questions!?" PJ shouted standing up and crossing his arms.

"What was your question?" Error groaned as he turned toward the kid rolling his pinpricks.