{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-6 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

"It's all settled now, captain. Do you wish to see the creature?" Cross asks as he crosses his arms and leans back on the railing of the ship with poor posture. "Of course, is it still pissed off though?" I ask before walking down the steps of the ship."Yeah, it's probably more pissed now that it's trapped in a small wooden barrel." Cross responds with a small chuckle at the end, I walk down the stairs of the ship and into the section the creature was stored within'. The moment I entered the room I could feel a dangerous and toxic aura consume me, I looked at the creature trapped in the small wooden barrel that trashed about. 

Its hands were tied with a sturdy rope. "You uncomfortable in there?" I question with a grin making the creature let out a low growl of annoyance at me. "Come on, don't give me that sass!" I sarcastically respond, holding my laughter in. "Fuck off you insensitive bastard, worthless pirates." It responds, slightly mumbling the last part. "Oh, wow you actually have a voice, I'm surprised it can do something other than kill people." I joked trying to get a reaction from it, I begin laughing the more the creature was angered. "Do you wish to know what shall happen to you?" I ask bending over to come face to face with the dangerous creature, it hisses at me trying to get closer and damage me. "Well, you see I have a plan that involves you, there is this paper one of my friends gave me and on there is a prize for your species. You are very unlucky that out of all the mermaid creatures you were the one caught." My once grin slightly fading as the creature shows no fear of being sold. "You are a useless pirate, what makes you believe they'll actually give you the money?" 

I lean back and glare at the creature harshly. "Then I suppose I'll just kill you if they don't accept you." I reply back, the creature smirks at me. "Kill me? Oh please, you pirates are the most stupid creatures alive!" I slam my hands down on the barrel causing it to aggressively shake, however, the creature didn't even flinch. "I'll have you on the floor with blood surrounding you, you vile creature!" I said with a snap, safe to say this monster was really pissing me off. "I'll be the one to have you on your knees you pathetic twat, you aren't as tough as you appear and never will be!" It snapped back jumping at me from the barrel, I flinched back from the sudden action. "I'll be back soon, I have something to discuss with my crew." I tell the creature so I could exit the toxic room, as I turn my back and walk away I could hear as it yelled one last insult as I walked away. "BITCH!" It yelled, Who does this vile creature believe he is? Trying to insult me and get away with it? I laugh at the pathetic attempts, I walk up the steps where Nightmare was waiting for me at the top with an annoying grin. "Wow, you just let that creature call you all of those names without even commenting back?" Nightmare chuckled at my 'weakness'. "Continuing the argument wouldn't have solved anything." I reply glaring at the goopy skeleton, he rolled his pinprick before walking away. "We are going back to the camp before travelling to the kingdom, I fear something may go wrong and we'll lose a lot of stuff."

Nightmare nods his head at my comment as he continues to walks away. "One more thing, remember to tell the others I'll be busy for a bit and don't bother me unless it's urgent!" I could hear as he groans and once again nods his head, I grin at his annoyance and walked back down to the creature. "Thought you won that little argument?" I ask as I smile at the bothered creature, it looks away after growling at me. "Do you truly want something or are you just on a suicide mission? Because I could easily kill you if I wished upon it." The creature spat with venom, I couldn't lie that the creature was intimidating. I'm not stupid after all, it could truly kill me if it wished. "No, I'm not." I firmly reply. "Do you wish to make a deal?" I ask, the creature quickly becoming interested in the offer. "Depends, what type of deal?" It asks as it looks at me with curiosity. "You can get out of this situation with your own life, that is if you tell us the place your species resides." I know what I said was risky, it could easily lie. That and I don't believe it's that selfish. "Tell you where we reside? You really are a fucking idiot!" It snorted with laughter from the stupid comment, of course, it wasn't THAT selfish. "I knew you would say, I wouldn't believe one could be that selfish after all." I responded only making it's grin wider. 

"Anyone could be selfish enough to do that, but unlike you, I know what logic is." It responded while tapping its skull and grinning, oh how I wanted to slit its throat right then and there. "Y'know, you are actually quite cute for a pirate, surprisingly, are you sure you actually intimidate people? Because I can sense your fear against me, you are smart enough to know you don't stand a chance against me. I can almost taste that delicious fear." It comments with the smirk of the devil, It's right, even I could taste my fear. I have a right to be scared after all, at any moment it could kill my entire crew and we wouldn't get one hit on it. I nod my head at it only making its demonic smile grow wider. "I see you agree." I ignore it's speaking and walk out of the venomous room and up the steps that led to the deck, there was nothing else I wanted to do but have peace and quiet in order to clear my mind. Let's just hope that the demon doesn't harm anyone, because it has the power to crush this entire ship if it wished. I shouldn't anger it more than I already have, after all just like it said,

"I'm smart enough to know that I should fear it."

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,084

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 5,749

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━